Busa Transformation

2nd change

100_2947.jpg

It's still one of my favorite bikes on the site, LOVE that blue !! I know you had about every exhaust system out there, LoL.

Looks good Nathan, but as you know I always loved it's first and original incarnation...

Thanks fellas.
Pipe why did you pull your turbo system off? I've been tempted to install one on my bike a time or 2 myself. I got to ride a turbo busa and it was a crazy rush. Just wondering why someone would go through all that work for the rush then take it off? Just trying to find out the pro's and cons...
BTW every one of your changes has looked awesome.....nice taste :beerchug:

Last edited:
Pipe why did you pull your turbo system off? I've been tempted to install one on my bike a time or 2 myself. I got to ride a turbo busa and it was a crazy rush. Just wondering why someone would go through all that work for the rush then take it off? Just trying to find out the pro's and cons...
BTW every one of your changes has looked awesome.....nice taste :beerchug:

I had a rough time financially right after installing it and had to get rid of it.
Nothing was wrong with it and it was a rush the short time that it was installed.
There is always more of a chance that something could break and go wrong and of course now I have the touring bike.
Of course the only time it's under strain is when your under boost, riding around normal then it's just like riding a stock bike.
Thanks for the compliment.

Back