Dragon Honeymoon

Busasweety

Registered
Here are the long awaited pics of our wedding and honeymoon...a few pics and some simple words, hope you enjoy. we want to thank everyone who responded to our earlier topic on the dragon honeymoon questions and for the nice words and congats sent our way when Don started an earlier thread on us....

Our cake, custom made with our guest names written on the sides

DSC_1563.jpg

laugh.gif
Our cake topper........!!!!
Are we not crazy people ........Georgia saw this in a magazine 2 years ago and looked everywhere for it and it took a year to find it ....custom made for one store and she was able to buy one direct...

DSC_1380.jpg

Bikes loaded and ready to go...

notice the plates she had airbrushed
mine says "just"
hers says "married"

IMG_1113.JPG

Georgia on the trailor checking tydowns saying "are we there yet ? can we ride !?"

we were blessed for someone to let us borrow thier trailor for nothing so that we could drive down and relax, thanks goes out.....

IMG_1115.jpg

One of our favorite pics of the dragon......honestly our pics of the dragon itself were taken drive home the last day because ridin the bikes, just didn't want to stop
beerchug.gif

IMG_1199.jpg

Atop the Cherohala Skyway , a great ride!!!!!!
High speed sweeping turns, a very relaxing 50 mile one way run that take you on great elevations, overlooks etc...etc...
we rode the skyway @ 5 times

003.jpg

My sweet, ridin the hellbender ....
this is about half way on rt28 from the bridge to the dragon is a great scenic view with the lake running along the roadside....

IMG_1163.jpg

Believe it or not this is along the lake on rt 28 hellbender towards the dragon past the bridge at @ 5-6pm
The water fogs up and comes across the road....just awesome !!!!

IMG_1181.jpg

crazy.gif
SHOCKED.gif
My tire showin CORDS
super.gif

Thankfully this was our last day
4 days riding and 1000 miles of mountains tore our tires up!!!
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif

IMG_1209.jpg

SHOCKED.gif

super.gif

Back