Finally enjoying the Busa...

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, just thought I would do another one of those I love my bike threads. Seems the first two months I had it I only had problems, but last few days have seen a few hundred miles of riding and things are looking up. She's a little dirty, but here's a pic. Keep on riding :beerchug:

photo.jpg

bike looks sharp and you have THE best color. :thumbsup: take care of her as she will you.

Awsome looking bike. I'm not sure how you can't be enjoying it. You just have to find your groove. It's all worth the extra work. :thumbsup:

you just have to love the first one that started it all. you don't get to see those very often. enjoy it!

Very nice. Is it turbocharged ? :bowdown:

No....if you are asking because it says Orient Express....I sadly have to say I am not sure what mod was done to it, perhaps engine internals? But most of the bike is stock cept for the pipes, I have been in and out of almost everything but the engine.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I do love it.

i feel your pain, last time i rode mine was easter weekend, one thing led to another and i have 1200 bucks worth of parts to install and it isn't rideable now. hopefully next week i'll be in your shoes logging some miles.

Back