busa mods? free or cheap or unnoticeable

chop your air box, 16/42, ti force big sumo
tiforce.jpg

tiforce.jpg

They both work off the same signal. My speedo is almost dead on, and my odo reads 1 mile slow for every 100 (gps verified), so you'll be reading 10 miles low for every 1000, 100 miles for every 10,000, and 500 for every 50,000. For having an accurate speedo I don't think thats too bad at all :thumbsup: So when your bike hits 100k on the odo you've actually got 101k.....a non issue imo ;) and doesn't hurt resale value any either :laugh: The new V4 speedohealer is awesome...SUPER easy to set (unlike the old one) and has the ability to switch between 2 settings on the fly, so you can bypass the speed restriction on kawi bikes like the 14 which are controlled by the speedometer readings....and not rpms like the busa :thumbsup:

how can your speedo be dead on if your odometer is showing a 1/100th factor of error?

Are you claiming your speedo has a 1% error? Because that is the absolute LOWEST I have ever heard claimed (lowest before this was 3%)

how can your speedo be dead on if your odometer is showing a 1/100th factor of error?

with my 16/42 my speedo was way off i corrected it with a speedohealer now its dead on, but my Odometer is off, i log 1 mile for every 1.75 miles i ride lol im not 100% how that works but the odometer is off

Are you claiming your speedo has a 1% error? Because that is the absolute LOWEST I have ever heard claimed (lowest before this was 3%)
With the speedohealer calculator you can set it to calculate for an accurate odo, accurate speedo, or a best compromise of the 2. I chose the best compromise....my speedo isn't dead on, but pretty close, WAYYYY better than stock. And my odo is just slightly off too. Both of them are very good though, for any gearing changes its about as good as it gets. If you want to change gearing....the speedohealer really does a very good job of correcting things overall. Not absolutely perfect....but what is in this world? :laugh: ;)

I thought the TRE allowed you to have full hp in all gears where as the timing would be retarded for 2nd and 3rd gear.

I thought the TRE allowed you to have full hp in all gears where as the timing would be retarded for 2nd and 3rd gear.
What the tre does is lock every gear into the 5th gear timing and fuel maps. The first 3 gears on the busa are restricted timing wise in the first 3 quarters of the throttle turn. When your wide open in any gear you're still getting full power, suzuki just reduced the power at part throttle openings to soften the low rpm hit. You will notice a little more part throttle snap in the lower gears with the tre, but my fuel mileage went down using it, and it didn't do anything for wot power anywhere. It actually made my throttle more abrupt, and made the bike less enjoyable to ride for me. I pulled it off after a couple rides :laugh:
I don't think its going to give you the kind of results you're looking for either....

Back