Busa engine problem

Zak

Registered
I am building an all aluminum three wheeler like the t-rex It is Busa powered It is a 2006 engine with about 2000 miles on it I ordered an extended wiring harness from one of the sand buggy companies my problem is I cannot get number three cyl to fire at an idle I have tried everything another ecm I swapped fuel injectors, spark plugs,and coils it has 150 lbs compression I have ohm tested the wires from the computer to the injectors they all read the same there is plenty of spark to the plugs I put a noid light in number three injector harness and it is a lot dimmer than the other cyls when I cross number 1 and 3 injector wires number one does not fire and number three does It has something to do with the signal the number three injector is getting is there any sensor that could do this? or is it in the wiring harness I contacted the people that did the harness they told me it was probably the ecm I purchased one and it made no difference called the harness people back left a message no reply I have a 2nd gen Busa also and it runs great I am really getting frustrated with this. Has anyone had any similar problem thanks Zak

Run your own wire from the ECM to the injector. Make sure the connectors and connections are good. If you have a friend with a Gen I swap ECM's and see if your bike works and his bike doesn't.

I have run a wire directly from the ecm to the gray and yellow injector wire no difference I donot have access to another gen1 bike that is why I purchased another ecm thanks Zak

Back