Cylinder 2-4 not firing.

Got up today and got to messing with it. Couldn't find a compression tester locally with the m10 fitting so ordered one. Put new plugs in and did fuel filter mod last night, fixed the exhaust leak it had then fired it up today and wouldn't really idle it'll seem to die then it'll catch so I turned up the idle screw so it stayed between 12-1500 about 3k then I'd turn the idle screw a little and it'll go down or die. It sounds kind of ducatish pulled the plugs and they seemed fouled already just from running up to temp, my dad wiped them off and sprayed with carb cleaner, same thing. Tried swapping injectors with some spares we had here and same thing.

Well can't clean fouled sparked plugs lol‍. My dad put the ones from his bike in mine and cleared it right up again. I'm pretty sure I have a few leaking injector(went through 3 gallons of gas in like 40 miles and 2 1/8 mile passes), as long as your riding it didn't seem to foul the spark plugs just sitting there did. Throttle is super twitchy and it surges but once you open it up she goes lol. Did stop smoking after riding too. Ordering a set of injectors though has anybody had luck with the ebay refurbished ones or would it be better to send the ones we have here off.

Back