craigntx

Registered
click the linky to hear justice
http://www.khou.com/topstor....f1.html
911 call: 'You're dead.' BOOM

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM CST on Thursday, November 15, 2007

KHOU.com staff report

Police released the 911 call from Wednesday fatal shooting of two suspected robbers. In it a man, believed to be in his 70s, opened fire when he confronted two men who thought was breaking into a neighbors home.

The dramatic call to police has the unidentified shooter telling the Pasadena police dispatcher, "I won't let them get away with this."￾

Soon after you can hear the distinct sound of the cocking of a shotgun and repeated shots being fired.

The shooting may become a test of the state law that allows someone to use deadly force to protect one's property. But does that right extend to protecting the property of your neighbors?

In OK, it is called, Make my day law, but I am not sure exactly how the law works.

So I will say in this case he was in the wrong.

But also, 5+ mins for a leo to respond is a bit excessive in my opinion.

So I would have to put the blame on the city because the man felt threatened.

...puts to rest the age old dilemma of which weapon is best for home protection.

shoot'em all....let the afterlife sort'em out
guns.gif

j/k...a lil disturbing IMO-i'd hate for my old-azz neighbor 2-doors down to blow away one of my friends drunk in the backyard cuz he dont like bein woke up late...

at least they won't be repeat offenders, or no chance on an extra burden on our already over crowded prison system, although the old guy did screw the lawyers out of some cash defending the scum.
beerchug.gif
to the old guy,
guns.gif
thieves

lessee... trial, public defender, jury, mistrial, do it all again and jail time... $500G

or

2 shotgun shells $1 and no repeat offender issues...

you know the one thing that stands out and it pisses me off is the comment that the guys were the bad guys and they were breaking in to the house... the news station goes "the penalty for that is not death" and I sort of agree... WHAT IF and it happens all the damn time... they break in and kill the home owner when he surprises them... screw that noise, the innocent got the drop this time and the jerks (who for all anyone knows could have easily been the killers) died for it....

Sorry but I am on the neighbors side and sure hope he gets a jury trial... I bet it takes 10 minutes to decide his fate
smile.gif

They were bad guys, they were doing a bad thing. But the penalty for that is not to be shot,

Right, shooting is too good for them......
guns.gif

Thieves...
guns.gif

guns.gif

Freakin' awesome!
rofl.gif
To think he stopped those two piles of puke from breathing at that moment is too funny. Burn in hell ya sh!tbags! Actually I hope death wasn't instant, hopefully the blast did a lot of bodily damage and they suffered a good long time before dying...such as drowning in their own blood and vomit as it filled their shredded lungs.

Anyone know if a lawyer fund has been started up for this guy? I'd gladly donate!

Back