Bill's Gixxer Thread

Very nice looking.  Definitely like the all black.  
smile.gif
Thanks, me 2!

I now understand how the black LE/SE owners feel....

When I joined this site, deep down inside that is what I really wanted, a 2002 LE, or 2003 Can SE in all black. I could not find one in okinawa however.

Once you go black, you never go back!!!!

Ahhh man! That's one sweet ride bro!
super.gif
I'm glad you're (apparently) enjoying the move as much as I still am.
beerchug.gif
Wish we could let the black litres dance together in the mountains.
drooling3.gif
I'd love to hear that exhaust!
super.gif

Oh, and that smile you're wearing in that one pic where you show up in the mirrors... that's how I smile every single time I fire the 10 up for a ride!
super.gif

Keep the pics comin' man.
beerchug.gif
Thanks.  I do love it!

Man, if only we could hook up for a ride...  I'd love to sit on your 10 sometime. Do some roll ons, hit the twisties...  You never know, I am USAF, and there are a couple of bases somewhat close to your area.  Right now I am due to rotate out of Okinawa in the summer of 2006. Although, PACman is trying to talk me into Guam.  We may extend here another year, the wife loves it, and the riding is awesome!  

You know, I figured it would be you to notice the smile first.  Man, I smile like that all the time since I got that bike it seems... I was out washing it, and my wife is like, what are you so happy about?  
laugh.gif

I plan on throwing up some more pics when the goodies arrive.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaFever
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111446405 -->

super.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Ahhh man! That's one sweet ride bro!
super.gif
I'm glad you're (apparently) enjoying the move as much as I still am.
beerchug.gif
Wish we could let the black litres dance together in the mountains.
drooling3.gif
I'd love to hear that exhaust!
super.gif

Oh, and that smile you're wearing in that one pic where you show up in the mirrors... that's how I smile every single time I fire the 10 up for a ride!
super.gif

Keep the pics comin' man.
beerchug.gif
Thanks. I do love it!

Man, if only we could hook up for a ride... I'd love to sit on your 10 sometime. Do some roll ons, hit the twisties... You never know, I am USAF, and there are a couple of bases somewhat close to your area. Right now I am due to rotate out of Okinawa in the summer of 2006. Although, PACman is trying to talk me into Guam. We may extend here another year, the wife loves it, and the riding is awesome!

You know, I figured it would be you to notice the smile first. Man, I smile like that all the time since I got that bike it seems... I was out washing it, and my wife is like, what are you so happy about?
laugh.gif

I plan on throwing up some more pics when the goodies arrive.
beerchug.gif
I hear ya man.
beerchug.gif
Ain't it great?
super.gif
Can't wait for the pics as the mods roll in.
wink.gif

super.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif

rock.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
Huh? Lil 'ol moi? Hehe...

Yeah...I'm tryin ta talk Bill into headin out here. Hopefully he'll come out and we can hit some roads together.

Real glad ta know that it's a blast for ya, bro. While it's unfortunate that you're not on a Busa, the only thing that matters is that yer damn happy with your baby now...and it sure seems like you couldn't be happier.

I give mad props to the G1K and 10R...they're both awesome machines in their own right. Although I hate to say it, if Suzuki doesn't touch up the Busa like it should, I fear that it too may follow the demise of the ZX12. Oh well...

as long as we're wearin the biggest shid-eatin grin possible enjoyin what we are ridin, I think the rest becomes a moot point.
wink.gif

HERE HERE!

Nicely put bro!

BT I know you got some suggestions for me... What would you do? And don't say go buy a 10...
laugh.gif

Bill -
She looks great.  Man, I miss Kadena; the rock in general.  You draggin up and down 58 @ 2:00 AM?  Man that was always loud.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "800 - getting there!"|1111495019 -->

Bill -
She looks great.  Man, I miss Kadena; the rock in general.  You draggin up and down 58 @ 2:00 AM?  Man that was always loud.
Some but not much. They have really cracked down on GI's drifting and racing over here. AF OSI and USMC PMO have "undercover" drifters now, they bust all the americans down south at the pier and stuff.

I am afraid they are going to start looking at motorcyclists next. Hopefully they wont. There has been a lot of SOFA status deaths on motorcycles on this island in the past 2 years. The AF has already limited first time riders to 600cc 4 stroke and 200cc 2 stroke for their first year riding.

You were here during the glory days bro, its not as cool as it used to be. At least that is what everyone says...

Back