Who Makes These Things!

PastorJeff

Registered
Hey everyone...

I have a question and need your help.  With alot of you I see in your signature line that you have a strip that has either a picutre of you, you and your bike, or different images that are put together with you and your screen name.  It almost looks like a banner in your sig line...

Who makes these?  I would like to get one made for myself for a new website that I have put together (not in any competition with this one...non-bike related).

Can anyone put me in touch with anyone who makes these?  I want to have a nice one made to use under my name on the websites that I am a member of.

Thanks so much for any info you may have!

Jeffrey

<span style='color:red'></span>If you could...if you have one of these banners in your sig line, please post so I can see them!  Thanks so much!<span style='color:red'></span>

<!--EDIT|PastorJeff
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097765636 -->

Or you can PM him, it's Big_Dawg '03 that makes them. Make sure if you e-mail him (at the above e-mail addy) that you put 'Hayabusa Banner' in the subject line or he may not reply.

Yeah, once my bike comes back from the painter I think I'm gonna have one done also. They do look sweet.
cool.gif

Back