BIKE GONE

That really sucks. I just can't understand how people can steal from others. I mean I seriously don't get it... Maybe I am naive but it just offends me on so many levels. I hope you are back on the road soon and that it all works out for the better.
E.

Was it yours man  
rock.gif

Rubbah.

Man, that blows. Somehow, I missed the part where your bike got stolen. Jeez, that's a disaster.

--Wag--

The lack of a follow up leads me to believe it was your bike... mostly because if it had been mine, I'd still be too broke up to be posting here~ I'm hoping, on one hand, that I'm wrong.. on the other hand, it would be nice to bring closure to this whole ordeal~ I also hope they find the theiving bastid, that isn't man enough to work for his own toys and feels the need to take someone elses hard earned toys, and hang him by his nads from the tallest tre near by!  
mad.gif

Sorry to here it was stolen. Didn't know. If it does not look totaled. Start bashing it before anyone can stop you. Get yours replaced with new or a used one you want.

His bike is set up beautifully and is/was a real runner. This whole thing is just terrible; he's just too good a guy to have this crap happen
guns.gif

My Busa has alarm even when parked in garage with wheel lock in bolted to the floor Baxley.
and my GF saying
argue.gif
fthat I`m paranoid.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 23 2007,12:51) My Busa has alarm even when parked in garage with wheel lock in bolted to the floor Baxley.
and my GF saying  
argue.gif
fthat I`m paranoid.
My wife tells me the same thing I cut on the alarm put the Pin in the RoadLok and Lock the Garage Door once it is down.

I wish Lo-Jack would get into our area. I have an alarm with pager too, but a guy can't be too careful. I'm not a violent person by any means, but someone screwing with my or a friends bike would change that quickly. As mentioned before, the penalty for theft needs to be harsher. These bastards have to learn....

Back