BIKE GONE

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I got a call from the Leavenworth County Sheriff's Dept, they told me they found a motorcycle on County Road 18, North East of my house about 25 miles away. On my way to see if it is my bike, they told me that it had been wrecked real bad and the ignition and all wires were laying on top of the top clamp. HOPE it is not but not looking to good, asked if there was a tag #XXX but said they couldn't find one.

guns.gif

Damn, I don't know what would be worse. Having your bike stolen, or getting it back all messed up. Sorry to hear dude.

with it all messed up, i hope it isn't yours...if it is yours, i hope they find loose body parts scattered through the bushes
guns.gif

Bob - I hope it's not yours, but lemme know if you need any help! I'm not that far from ya!

I don't know what to say. It must be bittersweet for you.
I wish the best outcome for you.

Karl

Hope its not yours.

If it is, and it is wrecked, It i might be better if it is all totaled up so you can still get insurance and maybe buy the bike back from them as a rebuild, a spare, or a parts bike.

I am still in awe over this.

Well that would suck!
Hope its not yours and the finger prints on the wrecked bike lead the popo to your scoot in mint condition!

This is such a horrible thing to happen

It must be so hard for you right now.

Hope everything turns around for you starting....... Now.

if it is yours I hope the guy riding it is in worse condition then the bike.
guns.gif

PLease Please Please Tell us they found the thief dead wrapped around a tree and that it was evident he died a slow and painful death! I'd wish him alive and paralized but we'd just end up paying to support his thieving azz somehow so WE'RE better off if he died.

(jwcfbd @ May 22 2007,20:07) if it is yours I hope the guy riding it is in worse condition then the bike.  
guns.gif
My thoughts exactly  
wink.gif
. If it is his, I hope they find the perp a couple of 100 yards in front of the bike wraped up like a twisted blanket  
jump9.gif

I'd rather know it was stolen and wrecked (and most likely the guy that stole it got hurt) than to never see it again thinking this loser could still be cruising around on my bike.

guns.gif
I hate people that steal chit!!!!! We all work too hard to get nice stuff!!! Hope everything is working out!

WELL
rock.gif
?....How about the follow-up post
rock.gif
?...I can't stand the suspense..........

rock.gif

Back