BigDiesels bike

(Revolution @ Aug. 18 2007,07:09)
(Shibumi @ Aug. 18 2007,07:28) Aright BigD, DON'T wreck this one!!  
smile.gif

But you might watch out for OTHER riders and drivers not exactly watching the road when they're beside you...  
laugh.gif
yeah he's mentioned people not paying attention to where they're going while looking at the bike  
laugh.gif
the best yet was when Amy was driving alondside me on the interstate comin back from some drag races a month ago-a family in a minivan was rollin by, and the kids in back started hoppin around n pointin at Amy in her 300, then back at me (riding behind her). The wife even poked the husband piloting the van and they were ALL rubber-neckin like a mutha!
SHOCKED.gif

Dave-I cant say enuf how glad I am that I had you do this paintjob for me bro-it looks so good I wanna....well, lets' just say the tank mite have a few extra dents if I ever get drunk in the garage....
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

Revolution.....I am still kicking myself for not getting you to paint me a PUNISHER theme on mine....If I get another paint job done, I'll be trying to look you up bro===you are a quality artist my friend!!!!

BigDiesel....I'm lovin' that paint man!!!! Bike looks AWESOME!!! I'd be grinnin' the whole time I was riding that bad boy!!! Enjoy--Chris
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

100_4945copy.jpg

beerchug.gif

(BigDiesel @ Aug. 18 2007,08:22)
(Revolution @ Aug. 18 2007,07:09)
(Shibumi @ Aug. 18 2007,07:28) Aright BigD, DON'T wreck this one!!
smile.gif

But you might watch out for OTHER riders and drivers not exactly watching the road when they're beside you...
laugh.gif
yeah he's mentioned people not paying attention to where they're going while looking at the bike
laugh.gif
the best yet was when Amy was driving alondside me on the interstate comin back from some drag races a month ago-a family in a minivan was rollin by, and the kids in back started hoppin around n pointin at Amy in her 300, then back at me (riding behind her). The wife even poked the husband piloting the van and they were ALL rubber-neckin like a mutha!
SHOCKED.gif

Dave-I cant say enuf how glad I am that I had you do this paintjob for me bro-it looks so good I wanna....well, lets' just say the tank mite have a few extra dents if I ever get drunk in the garage....
crazy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rev, simply awesome paint job! Big D, sweet ride, I am jealous. That bike looks terrific! +1 on HOT SOUP!
bowdown.gif

Been waiting on this on BIG D, must say well worth the
wait. Rev thats some great work. Sicc a$$ paint on a Sicc
A$$ bike
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

thank ya sir, thank ya very much- NOW SOMEBODY KIDNAP NJ so I can break in his crib and grab all those Cohibas
guns.gif

screw all his bada$$ machines-I just want tha stogies!
super.gif

(BigDiesel @ Aug. 19 2007,07:40) thank ya sir, thank ya very much- NOW SOMEBODY KIDNAP NJ so I can break in his crib and grab all those Cohibas
guns.gif

screw all his bada$$ machines-I just want tha stogies!
super.gif
You know how I do! I'll hook you up!

maaaaannn....if you ever get yo butt up to WI, playa-we'll be buried in glitter and lower-back tattoos!!
super.gif
ya feel, me pimp?
firedevil.gif

I wanna know how come it took so long to post up these pics??

Man Scott that turned out real nice..
bowdown.gif
Can't wait to see it in person..
beerchug.gif
Two thumbs up to Dave, nice work..
bowdown.gif

Stogie? did someone say stogie? Is that a stogie I smell..
Hey Paul..
laugh.gif

bowdown.gif

I'll be home the 3rd,shoot me a pm with the digits and addy again,you know I gotch ya!
super.gif

dat's whats up man!
beerchug.gif

have to burn tha 1st one like tha last one-out at tha club, Cohiba in one hand-bottle a' Goose in the other!
all_coholic.gif
super.gif

Super nice job, bro!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Don't forget to thank God for the talent, it really shows in your work!
bowdown.gif

Back