Big-Bore Gen II with Brock's Alien Head

100_0843-1.jpg
?How much does it run to do a big bore 1441 on a gen2 i like all motor

Cant wait, getttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg the shakes in anticipation.

:beerchug: I can tell you in my build,1441 kit, stock cams, with adjustable cam sprockets.My stock HP was 167 HP.when the build was done with Pipe (CT Brock) Exhaust,My Hp was 188 HP.This was done on a Dyno Jet 250.I believe with more break in I will see a slight gain.But like greg said it gets with the program,and you will need some realestate to run me down:laugh: I am sure with cams it would be closer to 200 Hp

I am still learning. Spent too much time trying to get ZX-14's caught up to speed. Things have changed building three more 14's then its Busa time all year. Lord help the people riding my last three. Here is one of the fastest in the world. Due to wheel spin we will never know if it is outright so....

ranger1.jpg

head work, compression, and cams. i want to go with a big bore i think.

I cleaned this thread up. There are already 2 threads about this dispute, we don't need to see it all in triplicate. Please do not thread jack this thread again with the dispute. Keep it to the threads where it is on topic.

I cleaned this thread up. There are already 2 threads about this dispute, we don't need to see it all in triplicate. Please do not thread jack this thread again with the dispute. Keep it to the threads where it is on topic.

Thank you sir!
Posted via Mobile Device

We are still making power gains with your Busa Jason....just passed 121.9 foot pounds of torque mark...stock busa makes 105. Still working on it... :bowdown: Sorry about the tire got to make sure this thing is ready to run. See you Saturday sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back