Big-Bore Gen II with Brock's Alien Head

Got-Busa I agree you would expect more.My bikes first run on the dyno yielded 166 hp with 80 miles on the odometer. I think there is more in the tank,its just a matter of finding a tuner to get it out.For comparison my 08 14 with a brocks mega phone dynoed 177 hp.Cheers

Got-Busa I agree you would expect more.My bikes first run on the dyno yielded 166 hp with 80 miles on the odometer. I think there is more in the tank,its just a matter of finding a tuner to get it out.For comparison my 08 14 with a brocks mega phone dynoed 177 hp.Cheers

It's not going to breath with stock cams and 1441cc; you need some head work and cams to get her where she should be. A better builder/tuner (Carpenter, Ace, Quantum, etc.) will get you what you need, you are leaving 25-30rwhp+ on the table... :beerchug:

My stock motor bike with a good bolt-on combo and Brock's pipe made more than that on pump gas. It's all in tweak of the little stuff and the tune... :thumbsup:

We saw 176-178 on average with that set-up on the 14. Got to view your dyno sheet. You have the torque numbers we saw with our drop-in 3MM set-up, which is a result of the displacement increase.

My guess is you need to get your compression numbers up. That will come with getting all three of the critical clearances perfect. Piston to head, Piston to intake valve and Piston to exhaust valve. Hopefully your pistons will allow for this. A head and cam package is a must if you are going to pump the compression up. Where are your cam lobes centers.

Back