Big-Bore Gen II with Brock's Alien Head

OK, I am done for the night but not done. Out of the three 1441's I have built this is by far the strongest on my dyno and its a stingy (honest) dyno, so they say. We are 32 HP stronger than his piped and tuned numbers and ten foot pounds of torque stronger.

This bike is 17 HP stronger than our own (first stage) 1441 we built last season, which of course is getting some upgrades. I am very proud of these numbers. More to come. I plan to look at some timing changes and other things tomorrow into Sunday.

Last edited:
OK, I am done for the night but not done. Out of the three 1441's I have built this is by far the strongest on my dyno and its a stingy (honest) dyno, so they say. We are 32 HP stronger than his piped and tuned numbers and ten foot pounds of torque stronger.

This bike is 17 HP stronger than our own (first stage) 1441 we built last season, which of course is getting some upgrades. I am very proud of these numbers. More to come. I plan to look at some timing changes and other things tomorrow into Sunday.

If I was a guessing man!...... And at worst his bike made 180rwhp ( with pipe and tune) and its 32rwhp more then he had before...210+rwhp sounds very good! Probably its more like 220+rwhp and 118rwtq! Sounds like someone nees a new swing arm!:whistle::thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

real nice Greg..... awesome build
Thanks, I am very happy and jealous at the same time. The joy comes in following your own footsetps making something out of nothing. I now have my formula (recipe) something the more experienced guys don't share. With a custom cut piston to start this complete package will be killer.

In a race chassis, this bike would be killer. :beerchug:

If I was a guessing man!...... And at worst his bike made 180rwhp ( with pipe and tune) and its 32rwhp more then he had before...210+rwhp sounds very good! Probably its more like 220+rwhp and 118rwtq! Sounds like someone nees a new swing arm!:whistle::thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

I like before after numbers for many reasons. For example, I had a guy bring his ZX-14 into the shop last race season. He said his bike pulled 186 HP at a shop in NJ he stated the tuner said he had the strongest 14 he had ever seen.

I stopped the guy in the middle of his chat and told him his numbers were not possible and the bike would more than likely pull 174-176 on my dyno. The bike pulled 173 and 175 after tuning. Well, you could see the air leave the guys chest. So before after numbers are best for everyone involved. They also reveal the degree to which your work worked or not. I don't mind the not especially when you can find the why. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Your dyno room is top notch and the best that I have seen around here. The best thing about it is how consistent the machine is. It doesn't have to have the "WOW" numbers to prove anything... consistency is the key :thumbsup:.

Your dyno room is top notch and the best that I have seen around here. The best thing about it is how consistent the machine is. It doesn't have to have the "WOW" numbers to prove anything... consistency is the key :thumbsup:.
Integrity is more important to me than WOW. Repeatable numbers count. Thanks for the suppport, you have been here through many of our testing sessions to know how critical it is to get things right. :beerchug:

Lord willing we will be partnering up with one of the largest names in motorcycle performance early this year. We will be releasing a super lightweight RACE ONLY exhaust system designed by me and another R&D guru who has put Suzuki at the top at the highest levels of Road Racing.

Last edited:
Thanks, I am very happy and jealous at the same time. The joy comes in following your own footsetps making something out of nothing. I now have my formula (recipe) something the more experienced guys don't share. With a custom cut piston to start this complete package will be killer.

In a race chassis, this bike would be killer. :beerchug:

The big Q is at who's Expense/TIME/Bike was this RECIPE built on ????? :whistle:

If you buy the right pistons to start with it makes life a whole lot easier. Fortunately this particular kit had all hand picked parts by me and the results speak for themselves. All of the parts used on this bike were purchased long before the bike with the wrong pistons ever showed up here. In the case you are hinting at (keep in mind that same guy and a dealership were trying to get Suzuki to pay for a warranty claim that was clearly fraud, a crime). The same guy listed a bike for sale as "never raced" and we both know it was beat to death, integrity... Please don't open a can of worms you don't own.

:whistle:

Last edited:
Just as a recap. This is the motor that was leaned out by you for best power. 14.3:1 is what the dyno sheet showed. The result.... :whistle:

100_0239-2.jpg

100_0239-1.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0238.jpg

100_0240.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0244.jpg

All done just not as strong as it could be, your pistons are the cause....with your brick and auto shifter it should still fly.
100E0800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back