Been lurking, thought I would check in.

Hey, you remember that one time that you thought I was trying to run you down in my truck?!? LOL :laugh:

It's great to see you posting again, Tom. I'm really glad to hear that you're getting healed up, and am looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs again this fall. :thumbsup:

Hey, you remember that one time that you thought I was trying to run you down in my truck?!? LOL :laugh:

Yeah, I was thinking, "did I cut this guy off or something? I don't remember doing that!" I usually leave plenty of room between myself and others on public roads. Pretty funny when I got your text!!

It's great to see you posting again, Tom. I'm really glad to hear that you're getting healed up, and am looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs again this fall. :thumbsup:

thanks, will not be making the Fall Bash, the MRS and I have tickets to a weekend long music fest down here in Pensacola.

Hey Tom, glad you getting better. Nice looking ride. :)

Thanks, Tim.

glad to hear you are doing well in the rehab! not fun by any means but definitely necessary if you plan to keep riding...it's good to see you back on here! :beerchug:

Thanks Big guy! Rehab sucked!

I like Speedy!! Wish you haven't been going through so much pain and had to sell the Busa though :( It is good to see you here Tom :bowdown:

I miss Suzi, but really I am kinda small for the Busa, I was always stretched out anyway, always looked like I was in the tucked position even going 45!! LOL!!!

Welcome Back!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you again next month Your Awesomeness!!!!!!!

Yeah man! Gonna be great fun!

Hey Tom...glad to see you posting and that the rehab is going well. :thumbsup: nice bike by the way!

Charlie, appreciate it bud.

good to hear you healing up..... and nice ride!!

Chris, thanks for the kind words!

I'm glad to see you post up. I've been wondering how you have been post surgery and how you liked the speed.:thumbsup:

I'm glad to see you post up. I've been wondering how you have been post surgery and how you liked the speed.:thumbsup:

I really thought I was ahead of the game in the rehab/recovery phase and I was for the first 2 months then a plateau for 4 months....but things are on the way up again. Love the triple!!

Good hearing from you Tom, sexy ride brother :thumbsup:

thanks Robert. Hope you and the MRS are well.

Back