Been gone for a few days

ditchdr

Registered
Sorry been gone for a few days, just wanted to drop in and say hi, the new Job is going great. Get to drive around in Corvettes and Caddy's all day, every once in a while i might do a little work. I know this sounds corney, but I finaly got one of them fancy tag lines on the bottom of my email, I feel so important now lol..

Before anyone asks I work for Magellan(the GPS people)

I do service work, installs, and field rep stuff for them in Charleston SC..

So you are gellin? Oh sorry that's the shoe insert commercial :laugh:

Congrats, sounds like a good deal! Of course, the best job is always the job you enjoy! :beerchug:

LOL my office is at the air port in North Charleston..

Yeah it is a cool job,, for one of the few times in my life I woke up before my alarm went off and was not upset about it lol..

LOL my office is at the air port in North Charleston..

Yeah it is a cool job,, for one of the few times in my life I woke up before my alarm went off and was not upset about it lol..

That is what it's all about. I've had jobs from both ends of the spectrum, some paid terrible some have paid that once in a lifetime I can't believe I make this much. The one I've stuck with is the one that I still enjoy doing. :beerchug:

So you are gellin? Oh sorry that's the shoe insert commercial :laugh:

Congrats, sounds like a good deal! Of course, the best job is always the job you enjoy! :beerchug:

CTA excellent reference.

Congrats on the job.

Back