AZ election results

Might not have been the most tasteful way to five his condolencesets say but his point is still correct.
When it came to Trump a lot of the distaste towards him was die to his personality rather than his morals and policies.At meant that's how I see it.I mean your country had its lowest unemployment rate ever(or thereabouts).
With him I was always open to the idea that theedt and right,blue vs red,rep vs dem was always a clown circus to divide people that can be added to race,vaxxx and so on and so forth.I couldn't give a damn who you or anyone favours I government or indeed anywhere.But some of you lads seem to really hate anyone that has any allegiance to Trump.Think about that.

You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a drunk slur his words by typing them, until now…

Might not have been the most tasteful way to five his condolencesets say but his point is still correct.
When it came to Trump a lot of the distaste towards him was die to his personality rather than his morals and policies.At meant that's how I see it.I mean your country had its lowest unemployment rate ever(or thereabouts).
With him I was always open to the idea that theedt and right,blue vs red,rep vs dem was always a clown circus to divide people that can be added to race,vaxxx and so on and so forth.I couldn't give a damn who you or anyone favours I government or indeed anywhere.But some of you lads seem to really hate anyone that has any allegiance to Trump.Think about that.
Regardless of how someone thinks of another, the discretion in this case was to shut the heck up and not say the things he said about a deceased person who accomplished quite a bit in his life. Mr Powell was a general in the military and had a long career, that alone is worthy of respect and it should have been given by a former sitting president instead of this hate filled eulogy he gave...

As a former long serving soldier myself, this sort of thing disgusts me to no end and people like Trump have no place in society.

Does this look like a man, a person like Trump should be allowed to disrepect??

Gen Powell.jpg

Last edited:
Regardless of how someone thinks of another, the discretion in this case was to shut the heck up and not say the things he said about a deceased person who accomplished quite a bit in his life. Mr Powell was a general in the military and had a long career, that alone is worthy of respect and it should have been given by a former sitting president instead of this hate filled eulogy he gave...

As a former long serving soldier myself, this sort of thing disgusts me to no end and people like Trump have no place in society.

Does this look like a man, a person like Trump should be allowed to disrepect??

View attachment 1642598
You could say the same thing about the amount of hate Trump received from the media.
I'm at the stage now where I don't give a sh1t about politicians here in Ireland let alone in the US.They're all a waste of an underpants as far as I'm concerned.

You could say the same thing about the amount of hate Trump received from the media.
I'm at the stage now where I don't give a sh1t about politicians here in Ireland let alone in the US.They're all a waste of an underpants as far as I'm concerned.
Of that, we can agree...

Trump has really done nothing to garner any admiration of the American people...everything he accomplished was done towards self serving....People such as General Powell risked his own life for the American people, they are worthy of admiration and respect....once a soldier, always a soldier.

Of that, we can agree...

Trump has really done nothing to garner any admiration of the American people...everything he accomplished was done towards self serving....People such as General Powell risked his own life for the American people, they are worthy of admiration and respect....once a soldier, always a soldier.
Again I'm not doubting here can you enlighten me on how Powell risked his life for the American people please?I'm always trying to garner good information:beerchug:

But some of you lads seem to really hate anyone that has any allegiance to Trump.Think about that.
I don't hate people that have allegiance to Trump, I feel sorry for them. He is a disgrace to this country and should never be allowed to hold office again. To say that the distaste so many of us have for him is based on his personality rather than morals is absolutely laughable. Before you ask for examples, search. Read.

Last edited:
I don't hate people that have allegiance to Trump, I feel sorry for them. He is a disgrace to this country and should never be allowed to hold office again. To say that the distaste so many of us have for him is based on his personality rather than morals is absolutely laughable. Before you ask for examples, search. Read.
Nah give examples.I'll wait.

Again I'm not doubting here can you enlighten me on how Powell risked his life for the American people please?I'm always trying to garner good information:beerchug:
Take a look and see, you don't get those decorations for sitting around...

I take it you've never served in uniform?

download (1).jpg

You say you could give 2 $hits about politicians in Ireland or the US but here you are in the midst of it all...

In all honesty, do you think Mr Trump got to where he is because he is a kind, good spirited, generous man who cares about his fellow human being regardless of their religion, race or ethnicity?

You say you could give 2 $hits about politicians in Ireland or the US but here you are in the midst of it all...

In all honesty, do you think Mr Trump got to where he is because he is a kind, good spirited, generous man who cares about his fellow human being regardless of their religion, race or ethnicity?
I'm not too fussed about any of this anymore but if someone is challenging me then I'll answer most of the time.Just because I ask for examples in this case of Powell risking his life or Trump damaging the US people or whatever doesn't mean I'm for either side.
You have guys on here saying such things but no examples and that's fine.But don't come on here saying he did something without saying what he did(again it's Trump here but it can be applied to any topic or person.)If you make a claim then back it up.

Take a look and see, you don't get those decorations for sitting around...

I take it you've never served in uniform?

View attachment 1642674
OK fair enough.But saying he didn't sit around doesn't really paint a picture where he risked his life.Im not a soldier and I didn't serve in uniform.
What did he do where he risked his life for the American people?Was he a soldier in WW2?I'm sure that was before he was even born.But what war did he risk his life for the American people?Was he dodging bullets throwing his life on the line somewhere?

OK fair enough.But saying he didn't sit around doesn't really paint a picture where he risked his life.Im not a soldier and I didn't serve in uniform.
What did he do where he risked his life for the American people?Was he a soldier in WW2?I'm sure that was before he was even born.But what war did he risk his life for the American people?Was he dodging bullets throwing his life on the line somewhere?
He served 2 tours of Viet Nam and was wounded on his first tour, on his second tour he received the medal of bravery for saving three other soldiers when their helicopter crashed...

He went on to completing 35 yrs of service and making it to a 4 star general-not something everyone can do.

I'd say he did his time...

When a soldier puts on a uniform, it is known by that person, their lives are on the line...if strife should occur, it will be them who go into the fire.

What, exactly did Trump do for his country other than make money for himself.

I'm not too fussed about any of this anymore but if someone is challenging me then I'll answer most of the time.Just because I ask for examples in this case of Powell risking his life or Trump damaging the US people or whatever doesn't mean I'm for either side.
You have guys on here saying such things but no examples and that's fine.But don't come on here saying he did something without saying what he did(again it's Trump here but it can be applied to any topic or person.)If you make a claim then back it up.
Trump damaged the US people by being non-inclusive and not open minded. He was in it for himself and whatever glory he could gain from being in the position.

Even in the end of his presidency, he expressed his admiration and love for those who tried to tear down the democratic process within the US...He could have shut that down long before it occurred but didn't.

As for all the glorious things it is said he accomplished during his reign, many of those things were already proceeding as it takes years for many of those bills to be passed and enacted...sometimes it takes an entire term to get some articles approved.

He served 2 tours of Viet Nam and was wounded on his first tour, on his second tour he received the medal of bravery for saving three other soldiers when their helicopter crashed...

He went on to completing 35 yrs of service and making it to a 4 star general-not something everyone can do.

I'd say he did his time...

When a soldier puts on a uniform, it is known by that person, their lives are on the line...if strife should occur, it will be them who go into the fire.

What, exactly did Trump do for his country other than make money for himself.
OK Powell went to war in Vietnam.How did the Vietnamese threaten US citizens?

Trump damaged the US people by being non-inclusive and not open minded. He was in it for himself and whatever glory he could gain from being in the position.

Even in the end of his presidency, he expressed his admiration and love for those who tried to tear down the democratic process within the US...He could have shut that down long before it occurred but didn't.

As for all the glorious things it is said he accomplished during his reign, many of those things were already proceeding as it takes years for many of those bills to be passed and enacted...sometimes it takes an entire term to get some articles approved.
Ok.Thanks for sharing this.

OK Powell went to war in Vietnam.How did the Vietnamese threaten US citizens?
Whew, you are relentless...

Soldiers don't decide where they deploy, they don't decide foreign policy, they deploy where they are told and do what they need to do.

At the time, the US government was asked to help South Viet Nam when it was threatened by the North and it's allies. US (and other nation) soldiers were sent to reinforce the South Vietnamese military......that's how it came to be that the Vietnamese threatened US citizens...there were US contractors and embassy staff in Viet Nam.

To relate how Mr. Trump a former sitting president could so disgustingly disrespect the memory of former General Powell is the main issue here, not why the US and other nations went into Viet Nam.

Former General Powell was a decorated war hero.........former President Trump is...........what is he again?

Trump doesn't have what it takes to be even speaking former General Powell's name in public.

Reading is too much work? Ok. Let's look at Trump's long relationship with Steve Bannon, a white supremacist, his refusing to denounce David Duke, later claiming lamely that his earpiece failed him (really??), his calling Mexicans violent criminals and rapists, a generalization that is sickening, selected a white nationalist as a convention delegate, later calling it a data base error, his boasting that he grabs women by the genitals, later calling it "locker room talk". In addressing a confrontation between white supremacists and protesters, he said there were "very fine people on both sides" Really? That's his take on that situation? Fine white supremacists? Not on this country's watch.
All this from a man that for 4 seemingly never ending years was our commander in chief.

Reading is too much work? Ok. Let's look at Trump's long relationship with Steve Bannon, a white supremacist, his refusing to denounce David Duke, later claiming lamely that his earpiece failed him (really??), his calling Mexicans violent criminals and rapists, a generalization that is sickening, selected a white nationalist as a convention delegate, later calling it a data base error, his boasting that he grabs women by the genitals, later calling it "locker room talk". In addressing a confrontation between white supremacists and protesters, he said there were "very fine people on both sides" Really? That's his take on that situation? Fine white supremacists? Not on this country's watch.
All this from a man that for 4 seemingly never ending years was our commander in chief.

What about Stormy? Just a couple weeks after his son was born wasn’t it? Wuttaguy eh?

Back