Goodbye to the USA

I'm just not sure we aren't past the tipping point. It's all about electing the right people to lead us, and there are so many who belong to the 'free stuff army' that it's going to be difficult to turn the tide. EVEN THEN, there is still the battle between the RINO's and the real, constitutional, limited-government conservatives that makes that even tougher....we need a Ted Cruz but are more likely to end up with a Chris Christy - which won't solve a whole lot...

Same email, different names.

snopes.com: The Fall of the Athenian Republic

dwight-schrute-false-cropped.jpg

I'll keep certain "things" stocked for our Republic, because there's gonna need to be some fundamental changes.

FIXT

I've lived in a place and time when money was worthless. No water, electricity, or gasoline. The city next door had the first two. Thankfully it was in Japan, and there were no mass uprisings wanting what what others have. Plate glass windows in stores didn't even get broken.

Every time I consider what would happen when/if that happens in the US, I buy more ammo and magazines. Anyone reading shouldn't necessarily connect "things" and the previous sentence.

Sixpack, I am for all the things you stated. One point I need to make though is that God is pronounced as Allah in Arabic and happens to be worshiped by Jews, Christians and Muslims as the same deity. So to say "Not this Alah nonsense" is to show ignorance and relative blasphemy.

Back