AZ election results

You got to hand it to the leftist marxist cabal of evil idiots... they run around and censor all records that fit their scorched earth agenda.

25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump​

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.
2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling.
According to the firm he hired to fake election fraud, he got his arse kicked so he's a certified and reconfirmed loser. Just saying.

You got to hand it to the leftist marxist cabal of evil idiots... they run around and censor all records that fit their scorched earth agenda.

25 Top accomplishments of President Donald J. Trump​

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.
2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling.
Many of those things weren't "owned" by Trump and others weren't essentially great ideas....a "Space force" really? There's a waste of money and resources..

What is the most scary of all this is the people who idolize the man.....they aren't staunch republicans but staunch Trump supporters....it's never a good thing for people to be so wrapped around an individual they lose sight of the big picture-in this case the big picture was the team of people who worked behind the scenes as part of the republican party.

Trump did not work alone on these deals....

Being hard right or hard left is a dangerous thing and poses the greatest risk to the stability of the US as a nation.

Many of those things weren't "owned" by Trump and others weren't essentially great ideas....a "Space force" really? There's a waste of money and resources..

What is the most scary of all this is the people who idolize the man.....they aren't staunch republicans but staunch Trump supporters....it's never a good thing for people to be so wrapped around an individual they lose sight of the big picture-in this case the big picture was the team of people who worked behind the scenes as part of the republican party.

Trump did not work alone on these deals....

Being hard right or hard left is a dangerous thing and poses the greatest risk to the stability of the US as a nation.
I agree... the concept and application of a "Space Force" to our military status isn't something I approve of either. Its time for the countries of this world to put the guns away and find a way to unite and work peacefully to solve all the other problems that the control freaks ( politicians, corporate board members and media moguls ) have already played a part in creating.

You don't see Trump in the same way many Americans do that turn out in the 10s of thousands that want their personal freedoms preserved. Why do you think he proposed that 2 laws be stricken from the books every time a new law was passed? The ratio actually achieved was an 8 to 1 ratio in a country where all the legislators do is pass more and more restrictive laws. Is the elimination of unnecessary laws on the books ever been attempted by another president in history? What you might call foolishness and idolization by people that support the former president is really the way people show their appreciation for someone that is sticking up for them.

No president works alone... never did, never will. Most of them take orders from those that funded their presidential campaign... Not Trump... The Mueller fiasco is proof positive that the "SWAMP" doesn't want the robbery of our US Treasury to stop anytime soon. Why else would our FBI, DOJ and other powerful agencies be so compromised and politicized? They can't even touch Biden, Hunter, Hillary, and many others for their plain as day to see criminal acts that benefitted them personally.

Can you imagine how many favors Hillary owes to those big donors from the 2016 election? lol !
Over a billion dollars in campaign contributions by big donors alone.

We will always have to many alpha males with self interest as a top priority running the world until some kind of transformative event takes place that nullifies their power.

I consider myself a common sense type of guy... However... common sense is uncommon these days... Most of the leaders of this country are this... They are mostly short term gain types at the expense of long term cost to the working class that now pays around 50 cents on the dollar to taxes in one form or another.

Last edited:
LOL that's precious right there
Yeah... you are pretty precious yourself believing Biden was the better choice for POTUS... The egg on your face is obvious when you or anybody else tries to defend the Biden White House policy decisions coming out these days. Oh, you say you never attempted that ? Good thing.... this jackass is an embarrassment every time he opens his mouth. The recent decision to make mandatory vaccinations for US Border Patrol agents while at least a 100,000 plus cases of covid infected illegal aliens pour into our country in recent days shows us where your lunacy is likely attached. The vaccines are minimal protection at best and anybody that has been paying attention and cross referencing the numbers knows it.

The invasion and destruction of our country is going on right before your eyes... Its been a work in progress since the 1950s... it takes a long time to destroy the strongest country this world has produced in recent history. The Soros and Gates types are relishing every moment as they get closer to the time they believe they are ruling the world with a bunch of other sociopaths that think the same way they do.

Sociopath

a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Sounds like you

Sociopath

a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Sounds like you
You don't know me... nor do you understand much about personalities.

The only problem with that definition is defined by your inability to decipher what is right in front of you.

Tell me the MSM has been reporting the news for the last 5 plus years without an extreme left wing emphasis and bias.

When I said countries putting their guns away and focusing on solving the worlds problems together...

Are you saying I sound like a sociopath when saying such a concept? Please explain that for me.

You simply like to take cheap shots because you can't debate anything regarding the truth and come anywhere near making a point that makes sense.

Flame away.... because, as usual... you got nothing.

Last edited:
Says the guy with extreme Trump emphasis and bias.
Apparently you approve of Biden... funny thing is this... he is breaking federal law right now by calling for and letting in illegal aliens that are entering the country illegally... Biden is supporting the illegal invasion by changing the border policies.

Did president Trump do this?

Do you support Biden with the breaking of federal laws?

From another poster on another forum...

My god, just look at the college football games, its college age people that are all in with the Fock Joe Biden Chants....

NOBODY is standing behind this stolen election.....

I mean, check out this google search, they are not even trying to quash this information, because its headline news.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=good time...ih=577&dpr=1.5

Apparently you approve of Biden... funny thing is this... he is breaking federal law right now by calling for and letting in illegal aliens that are entering the country illegally... Biden is supporting the illegal invasion by changing the border policies.

Did president Trump do this?

Do you support Biden with the breaking of federal laws?
You don't or comprehend what you read. I said from the beginning the last election was a trashcan fire; I'm not a Biden fan by any means but anyone, ANYONE is better better than the embarrassment of Trump being the U,S. president. The damage Trump did to this nation and the world will take decades to fix, and thankfully he will never hold office again.

You don't or comprehend what you read. I said from the beginning the last election was a trashcan fire; I'm not a Biden fan by any means but anyone, ANYONE is better better than the embarrassment of Trump being the U,S. president. The damage Trump did to this nation and the world will take decades to fix, and thankfully he will never hold office again.
Can you give some examples of said damage to the world and the US nation?

My first instinct was to ignore your post, as in asking that question you show you agree with or are ok with withdrawing from the WHO, hurting alliances with Germany, France, Japan, the Middle East and countless others, insulting NATO. sympathizing with racists and being an example that sore losers are somehow justified to destroy and raid government buildings.
His lip service doesn't work on me or more than half of the US population.
Put lipstick on a thug and he's still a thug.

Last edited:
My first instinct was to ignore your post, as in asking that question you show you agree with or are ok with withdrawing from the WHO, hurting alliances with Germany, France, Japan, the Middle East and countless others, insulting NATO. sympathizing with racists and being an example that sore losers are somehow justified to destroy and raid government buildings.
If you say so.

Your reply, any reply is a waste of time.

Trump will continue to add examples. His latest, kind words on the passing of Colin Powell. Regardless of political leanings, without any sign of humility or respect he blathers "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!”

I'd guess that 99% of people that support Trump would never do or say anything so utterly classless themselves, but they avert their eyes and back him anyway.

Just sad

Last edited:
Trump will continue to add examples. His latest, kind words on the passing of Colin Powell. Regardless of political leanings, without any sign of humility or respect he blathers "Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!”

I'd guess that 99% of people that support Trump would never do or say anything so utterly classless themselves, but they avert their eyes and back him anyway.

Just sad
Whether you like Trump or indeed any person should not have any impact on whether you agree with an idea or comment from that person.
So in this case Trump is right about the Iraq and weapons of Mass destruction.There was none.And they knew it.
Saudi passports found in the rubble leads to the destruction of many countries surrounding Israel.Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,Iraq and they'd love Iran.
But what has any of these countries done to the US?Don't be so gonzified by your media.Its a circus.

Whether you like Trump or indeed any person should not have any impact on whether you agree with an idea or comment from that person.
So in this case Trump is right about the Iraq and weapons of Mass destruction.There was none.And they knew it.
Saudi passports found in the rubble leads to the destruction of many countries surrounding Israel.Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,Iraq and they'd love Iran.
But what has any of these countries done to the US?Don't be so gonzified by your media.Its a circus.
I'm not surprised that you entirely miss the point. Respectful responsibility has to be shouldered by the office of the President. Trump shows absolutely no respect for anyone that dares question his beliefs. If a person receives bad information and reacts accordingly, as George W did, that is a mistake but not out of bad intention. Playing Monday armchair quarterback and speaking poorly of a man that dedicated his life to this country only illustrates what a spineless, classless person Trump is. His intensions are only about his well being and people that blindly believe in him are blind to that.

Pretty sickening that a former sitting president would eulogize anyone in this manner. This goes back to the old saying that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing....that's all he had to do to save a bit of dignity of the departed.

Just sad.

I'm not surprised that you entirely miss the point. Respectful responsibility has to be shouldered by the office of the President. Trump shows absolutely no respect for anyone that dares question his beliefs. If a person receives bad information and reacts accordingly, as George W did, that is a mistake but not out of bad intention. Playing Monday armchair quarterback and speaking poorly of a man that dedicated his life to this country only illustrates what a spineless, classless person Trump is. His intensions are only about his well being and people that blindly believe in him are blind to that.
Might not have been the most tasteful way to five his condolencesets say but his point is still correct.
When it came to Trump a lot of the distaste towards him was die to his personality rather than his morals and policies.At meant that's how I see it.I mean your country had its lowest unemployment rate ever(or thereabouts).
With him I was always open to the idea that theedt and right,blue vs red,rep vs dem was always a clown circus to divide people that can be added to race,vaxxx and so on and so forth.I couldn't give a damn who you or anyone favours I government or indeed anywhere.But some of you lads seem to really hate anyone that has any allegiance to Trump.Think about that.

Back