ATTN: Nor Cal Riders !!!!!!!!!

ok im home, what a great ride with you guys, i just dig those roads...when we came off of hwy26 we could of went straight across 49 and hit Jackson from the back side where we go past that lake, theres tons of nice roads like that all over around there:cheerleader:

all you guys are hauling the mail these days on those roads:bowdown:

heres a few pics i took today:beerchug:

org at ebbitts 019.jpg

org at ebbitts 022.jpg

org at ebbitts 023.jpg

org at ebbitts 024.jpg

org at ebbitts 029.jpg

org at ebbitts 032.jpg

org at ebbitts 017.jpg

org at ebbitts 013.jpg

org at ebbitts 027.jpg

org at ebbitts 033.jpg

ok im home, what a great ride with you guys, i just dig those roads...when we came off of hwy26 we could of went straight across 49 and hit Jackson from the back side where we go past that lake, theres tons of nice roads like that all over around there:cheerleader:

all you guys are hauling the mail these days on those roads:bowdown:

heres a few pics i took today:beerchug:

Rob, I sure didn't feel like I was haulin any mail today, although I feel that I came damn close to haulin the Busa home in a trailer:whistle: What a save if I do say so myself:bowdown: No more off roadin the Busa for me thank you very much:please: I am tempted to go back to that turn to see if I can figure out just what I did wrong, maybe just an off day, lost my mojo, had terrible form, and couldn't get into the zone except for the twilight zone:vuur1::Looking_anim::eek3:

you slowed down for awhile after that i noticed but by the end you were cooking along pretty good:bowdown: but i know what ya mean, when ya have a bobble its a pucker factor and always slows ya down for while, or least should, but i could tell on latrobe you were back at it:thumbsup:

Robert i could have sworn you were down getting that 08 earlier when i dident see ya on the org, we got home early today and when i dident see yaaaaaa:whistle:

Robert i could have sworn you were down getting that 08 earlier when i dident see ya on the org, we got home early today and when i dident see yaaaaaa:whistle:

NO WAY !!!!!!!! I want to be Different !!!!! My Whole Life Seems to be that Way. Besides, After a Year or SO and I SEE a bunch of 09 Silver/Black BUSA'S on the Road and I STILL ENJOY the 09, I will Paint it with a Custom Paint Job. That's How I ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back