ATTN: Nor Cal Riders-Post Turkey Day Ride !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
This Sundee Pardini and I are Riding..................Where.:dunno:

9:00 AM at the Chevron on Latrobe and 50. Probably get some Grubb Somewhere then hit the Twisties.

Gene, Robb(If You are Still Around), ................???

Hmm... That sounds like fun. I have family here until Sunday morning. If they leave early enough I might join you guy's if that's cool.:cheerleader:

Hmm.

Have kinda been wanting to take my old man's street glide out for a ride lately. He had surgery and for some reason it's depressing to see it sitting covered up in the garage with crap piled all around it every time I go over there.

She's not exactly a twisties sort of girl tho...:whistle:

Hmm.

Have kinda been wanting to take my old man's street glide out for a ride lately. He had surgery and for some reason it's depressing to see it sitting covered up in the garage with crap piled all around it every time I go over there.

She's not exactly a twisties sort of girl tho...:whistle:

But it's more depressing to actually ride a Harley.

I'll try and make this one, any thoughts on the route?

251.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try and make this one, any thoughts on the route?

Hate to say it, but I was thinkin' of doin' something like the our last ride together. Well, minus the air under your wheels.

Oh, I invited what could be a squid from work. :dunno: But if he and his R6 show we'll find out. :laugh:

Wish it was still Summer time. Hwy 88 to Tahoe and back down is a nice little run... Going to miss that for the next few months.

Wish it was still Summer time. Hwy 88 to Tahoe and back down is a nice little run... Going to miss that for the next few months.

Ever check out Iron Mountain Rd. (past Sly Park) -> 88 -> 89 -> Tahoe? That's an awesome ride. Probably covered in snow right now though.

Ever check out Iron Mountain Rd. (past Sly Park) -> 88 -> 89 -> Tahoe? That's an awesome ride. Probably covered in snow right now though.

That is GREAT little shortcut!! But you are right. Covered in snow right now. Hwy 49 to Downieville would be wide open though. :cheerleader: Might be a bit cold

Back