ATTN: Nor Cal Riders !!!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
OZZ and I are Planning a Short Ride this Sunday. We will Leave at 9:00AM (Chevron Station - Latrobe and 50 ) and hit a few Twisties. I Really Need to Practice My Cornering Skills and ROBB Graciously Agreed to be My Teacher for the Day. :cheerleader: (Thanks ROBB in a Hetro Way of Course) :shocked:

So We will Ride HARD and FAST !!!!!!!!!! then Call it an Early Day. SO, If YA Wan't to PUSH the Envelope a Little....Come and Join US :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I just got home from the shop where I spent the last couple hours goin over routine maintenance on the Busa, also waxed/polished every inch of her so I guess that means I'm in, see you Sunday :cheerleader:

Hey all my gear is still on the couch in the front room from 2 weeks ago, must be a sign or somethin, guess I'm definetly in then.

Last edited:
Sweet! I'll be there. I could use some schoolin'.

Hey Boss whatcha' gonna be ridin'?

:cheerleader:

motivator720154.jpg

figured we could hit some twisties behind Plymouth and eat at the "Dead Fly Diner" to:beerchug:

Sweet! I'll be there. I could use some schoolin'.

Hey Boss whatcha' gonna be ridin'?

The 06 Busa of Course. I got a Meeting with an 08 Orange and Black Later that Day or Maybee Monday if YA know what I mean :cheerleader:

SHAKE AND BAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

You guys be smart out there...either way, but especially if you're gonna push that envelope.

Take your cameras and share some pix! :beerchug:

I would go but I'll be in Reno
I hope you're not planning to ride to Reno on two wheels! Dang weather, possible snow in Reno/Carson and surely in the mountains Friday and Saturday! Ridin' season is all but shot up here! :banghead:

I hope you're not planning to ride to Reno on two wheels! Dang weather, possible snow in Reno/Carson and surely in the mountains Friday and Saturday! Ridin' season is all but shot up here! :banghead:

no, I'll be caging it. I know a lot of people riding RFR. so Im going to hang out, then going the pepermill to watch black belt testing.

One of my Son's karate instuctors might be interested in a group ride. He's got a GSXR 750. Don't know if he can make it Sunday, but was looking for an ok to extend an invitation. Haven't ridden with him yet, so I can't say how hard and fast he is. For that matter, I don't know how hard and fast I am, but I am willing to find out. :laugh:

Can vouch that he's good people. No hard feelings either way.

Hi guys, hey Rob, those parts we were talking about are yours. One day soon we can meet in Truckee (like Robert and I did for those Diablos) for the turnaround. Meanwhile have a good ride, in spite of your "bagger" suspension! Doyle

MF1A3494.JPG

One of my Son's karate instuctors might be interested in a group ride. He's got a GSXR 750. Don't know if he can make it Sunday, but was looking for an ok to extend an invitation. Haven't ridden with him yet, so I can't say how hard and fast he is. For that matter, I don't know how hard and fast I am, but I am willing to find out. :laugh:

Can vouch that he's good people. No hard feelings either way.

Hes absoulutly invited Russell and whoever you want to bring as well brother!:beerchug: we will have a fun ride and am looking forward to metting him:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Hi guys, hey Rob, those parts we were talking about are yours. One day soon we can meet in Truckee (like Robert and I did for those Diablos) for the turnaround. Meanwhile have a good ride, in spite of your "bagger" suspension! Doyle

:laugh: Bagger is right! shes a disaster right now suspension wise...Oh that is so cool Doyle! I cant wait to see ya soon, was hoping you could go this weekend but the weather looks snowy around Reno this weekend

when the time is right for me to meet ya just say so Sir Ray of Dogville:thumbsup:

I sent ya a PM to.............................................rob

Last edited:
Back