Attention Okies and NW Arkansas, weather warning!

James ya'll stay warm & safe up there.

I got to work today & it was 66, two hours later & it was 44. Currently 27 w/ windchill of 15.

Hey you northerners take your weather back ... PLEASE :laugh:

I won't mention that it will be 65-70 this weekend. :beerchug:

I hate Oklahoma weather, with the ice it sucks. Oh, and we had an actual blizzard today west of Cheyenne. They closed the school down and I had to go get my daughter. Oh, that was right after I found out that I owe the IRS almost 3 grand this year. But, it gets better, it might be more, a lot more. Sorry, had to vent.

I hate Oklahoma weather, with the ice it sucks. Oh, and we had an actual blizzard today west of Cheyenne. They closed the school down and I had to go get my daughter. Oh, that was right after I found out that I owe the IRS almost 3 grand this year. But, it gets better, it might be more, a lot more. Sorry, had to vent.

Vent away brother!

James ya'll stay warm & safe up there.

I got to work today & it was 66, two hours later & it was 44. Currently 27 w/ windchill of 15.

Hey you northerners take your weather back ... PLEASE :laugh:

I won't mention that it will be 65-70 this weekend. :beerchug:

Thank you Michael. :laugh: Any good stories from work today?

Just "bumping" to see how everyone made it through the snow/ice... it's clearing off here pretty quickly :thumbsup:

hope everyone made it unscathed!!

10 degrees when I got up but warming to the low thirties. About 4 inches of snow covering 1/4" of ice. Lots of sun so melting fast. Will all be gone by Saturday which will hit 50 degrees. Thats riding weather here !! :please: :please:

Last edited:
Back