Attention Okies and NW Arkansas, weather warning!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Most of Oklahoma is under a winter weather warning. Tulsa is getting ice at this moment and McAlester is also getting hammered. Juli is on her way to set up storm recovery operations as I type this. I could also be leaving town to come to Fayetville Ark should they need. Be safe peeps, the roads are really getting bad, lots of wrecks happening already! :banghead:

It's supposed to be starting here in So IL around 6pm. I'm not looking forward to working this evening at all because once it starts the vehicle crashes will overwhelm us until people start to realize they should slow down. Nothing makes me more nervous or is more dangerous than to be out on the interstate helping out someone that was driving too fast.

It is wierd because at 6 this morning there was nothing on the radar, and it just came out of nowhere. I havent been outside yet, I work nights and it wasnt here when I got off of work, but it looks pretty crappy outside. Everybody be careful on this stuff!!

Hey twotone if you do come to fayettville and need anything just give me a holler i will PM you my number. and yea its misting rain and freezing here right now also.

4:20 here in S.W. Missouri and the roads are starting to glaze over. Traffic on the highway by my house is creeping. Supposed to turn to sleet and snow later this evening. Only 2" of accumulation, but on top of the 1/10" glaze of ice it's going to be an interesting trip to work in the morning.
MO-ARK border area is supposed to get hammered with a full on ice storm.

4:20 here in S.W. Missouri and the roads are starting to glaze over. Traffic on the highway by my house is creeping. Supposed to turn to sleet and snow later this evening. Only 2" of accumulation, but on top of the 1/10" glaze of ice it's going to be an interesting trip to work in the morning.
MO-ARK border area is supposed to get hammered with a full on ice storm.

I hate winter! :banghead:

suppose to come at least as far as Dallas.

They have a freeze warning until noon on Wednesday.

We are expected to get a little freezing rain tomorrow night.

Yeah, we are getting mostly snow this go round, I hope. At least that is what the weather man says. News just said Ameren has two trucks loaded with supplies heading south toward Springfield just incase of power outages.

Stay safe out there people.

Ohhhhhhhh its here, and supposed to be getting worse.

Misty is tucked in her room.

Back