Attention Okies and NW Arkansas, weather warning!

I drive a Postal truck between St louis and Springfield Il. Should be fun ! :lol:

I was at work all night and got to see the brunt of the storm come through so far, it started coming again at 4 this morning. The roads are pretty bad, but depending on how much ice we get today will depend on if the power lines and trees start coming down.
If it is nice we need to all meet up in Tulsa for lunch or something on Sunday.

The worst is yet to come. Another 1 to 3 iches today with temps in the 20's. This is good news for power lines, sleet means it will not freeze on the lines or trees and make them heavy. Its the freezing rain in the low 30's that will cripple a power system. Oh well, what to do today? I may be leaving town, Arkansas has about 5k people out right now in the Fayettville area, just waiting on the call.

If you end up getting that call be careful and try to stay warm out there!

im getting ready to go somewhere doesnt look that bad right now be safe james if you leave

Hope everyone is safe and sound. We didn't get much snow here in Foristell. Thank Goodness. I feel for you guys in IL and along I-44 MO.

Hope everyone has a nice warm place to be. :thumbsup:

winter_fireplace.gif

Hope everyone is safe and sound. We didn't get much snow here in Foristell. Thank Goodness. I feel for you guys in IL and along I-44 MO.

Hope everyone has a nice warm place to be. :thumbsup:

Thanks Trish, stuck at the house right now with no place to go. Juli is in McAlester managing our outside resources. I hate when she is not home.

We've got about an inch of freezing rain-sleet mix here in Missouri, and it's still falling. We're slow at work still so they sent us home at 10:00.:mad2:

live here n kansas and its still snowing here had ice most of nite slick as hell out here be safe all !!!!!

Thats what you got to love about OKLA. 2 to 3 days winter / Spring / 2 days winter / spring

Arkansas weather is the same way...never know when spring/winter will hit :poke:

Just raining here now, but I think it may get worse this evening :banghead:

If you guys ride Sunday, where ya goin ???

Back