Anyone who had a Gen 1 NOT LOVE the Gen 2

the new busa makes the old bike look & feel obsolete in everyway, if anybody is saying that the genI's are better they have not ridden one or they can't swing getting the new one so they bash on it.
+1, it's like having a 9 yr. old computer, and buying a new one. There's no comparison.

I Love all the Busa's..............
But I am too poor to Afford another Bike..........
I have had a New Bike in 02,03,05, and 07, and now I have to stop this spending and need a Lottery winings in order to keep playing the game.
Im folding my hand and keeping my 07.
Unless the economy falls even farther.

I found the solution for all of the braking, handling, tailsection, pipe, gauge, and transmission mods...
Yes , however you just lost on the performance and power which i would rate higher then looks
hello.gif

if you have a gen 1 it's better --if you have a gen 2 then it's better--
As long as it has 2 wheels and lots of power I think they're all good.
winkold.gif
laugh.gif
When you start out with bikes this fast....all it takes is a little more money to make them faster, if you need the speed fix. And if its about racing and you have the dough, you can make any bike fast....13 more stock ponies aint gonna make much diff when its bored/stroked/turbo'ed/nos ect. Besides with the same basic engine, once it comes aftermarket big bore time with new pistons, cams ect the size becomes irrelevant, since they both get just as big
wowold.gif
winkold.gif
laugh.gif

winkold.gif

laugh.gif

gen 1 owner and i love the gen 2 as well. i am very indecisive at this point. it would be hard for me to part from my 01' but i wouldn't mind having the k8 in my garage.

Well, while I am in the middle east, my best friend ( who has a Gen1) is riding my 08 busa. He is seriously thinking about buyin one. The other friend of ours has already bought a 08
smile.gif

It`s ugly, I will not buy it when it`s time to retire my Gen1.
I know this is an internet forum, where thick skin is advised, but to tell the proud owners of '08's, Busa Brothers no less, that you think their bikes are ugly, is not necessary here. Besides, I might buy one, and I have this super thin skin thing.....

ohthedrama.gif
all_coholic.gif

It`s ugly, I will not buy it when it`s time to retire my Gen1.
I know this is an internet forum, where thick skin is advised, but to tell the proud owners of '08's, Busa Brothers no less, that you think their bikes are ugly, is not necessary here. Besides, I might buy one, and I have this super thin skin thing.....

ohthedrama.gif

all_coholic.gif
Its all in the wording
winkold.gif
I'm not too keen on the look of the new busa either...and the performance over the gen 1, and other big bikes, isn't enough this time to make me want it. But I won't call it ugly.....its just not for me
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

I have just got my 05 the way I want it. I'm sure the 08 is a better performing bike, but my 05 does everything and more than I need from it. I don't think I will ever get rid of it as long as I can still ride.

buddy of mine (you probably all saw the youtube video i uploaded) he has the 2006 busa and is ready to sell it now after he rode my GEN2 and saw the differences ..whoever has not riden the GEN2 dont know what they are missing
Another friend sold his 2007 ZZR1400(ZX14) and bought a GEN2 busa...enough said??

Back