Anyone notice

Heheh...thanks, Rev. Be sure to check out my post in General.

Whoooo boy. At least I have a summer project.

HEY!!! I FLIPPED A PAGE IN MY OWN THREAD!!! AND IT WASN"T EVEN FROM WHORING!!!

Heheh....or was it?
biggrin.gif

Heheh....once again, I am shameless.

I don't think I hold a candle to Iced or Rider...shid, I think Iced or Rider may have beaten out Big E as the all-time Post Whore.

Oh well....
laugh.gif

Pac,

How I missed this thread, I don't know, but let me just say that I'm glad to see you're back and healing up. Sorry to hear you went down, but glad you're still here with us.

I was gone for a while and missed a lot of posts, so please accept my appologies for not responding sooner.

Heheh...feelin' like a million Monopoly bucks...

Perhaps a shave will soothe the wounded soul...

PAC, I know that wind can be a sumbitch, it blew me off the road into a lowside in death valley during the vegas meet ride, I was fully geared on my gixxer thanks to lo and fulltilt convincing me to wear my race lowers. for anyone riding in strong wind, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT! it can blow you off the road!

whats important PAC is that you're still with us, remember dont let them scab up and get well soon...

Thanks, twisted. I've lived my entire life here (on Guam), so the winds are nothing new to me. I guess this one just caught me off-guard...

Damn....if only I had some race lowers. My azz would not be as damaged.

Thanks for the kind words, bro. I hope your bike wasn't as fugged as mine.

Damn Pac! I hadn't checked this thread in a while and just saw those pics. I almost threw up when I saw the latest pics. Seein' the R6 rider this weekend and then seein' these pics of you are really workin' on me, man. I'm not thinkin' of quittin' ridin' or anything, but I'm really nervous now ridin' without full leather. I'm gonna take it super easy on the busa for now, until I can get into some leather gear.
drooling3.gif

Pac, praying for a god speed recovery for you,
take it easy and don't over exert yourself. We'll get you back on the road soon enough.
cool.gif

Damn Pac! I hadn't checked this thread in a while and just saw those pics. I almost threw up when I saw the latest pics. Seein' the R6 rider this weekend and then seein' these pics of you are really workin' on me, man. I'm not thinkin' of quittin' ridin' or anything, but I'm really nervous now ridin' without full leather. I'm gonna take it super easy on the busa for now, until I can get into some leather gear.
drooling3.gif
I hear ya, bro. Shoot, I was just lookin at some of the pics I stored on the computer, and damn....that was some serious shat.

Fuggin unbelieveable. I'm glad that I'm sorta helpin ya out to get some leathers, though. I couldn't bear to have something similar happen to you, bro. Stay safe, my bro!

Pac, praying for a god speed recovery for you,
take it easy and don't over exert yourself.  We'll get you back on the road soon enough.
cool.gif
Thanks, cruncher! I've been tryin ta keep it easy, but hoooo boy. It's anything but. I keep my Busa under a tarp in the garage in the back. More often than not, I can't bear to see her like that.

You have no idea how badly I would love to get back on the road. Kinda depressing sometimes, actually. Oh well.

Long live the ride, 'cause there sure as heck nothing like it.

Also wanted to say thanks again to everyone for their kind words and contributions.

This board is definitely one big family.

Moved this too Accident/Crash Forum...

Hard to look at some of these images but it's an important reminder to get our gear on, all the time...

Asphalt doesn't care how big and bad you are... it'll whoop your ass...

PAC, Bro... It would be real cool if you could post up some follow-up pics... NO NOT YOUR Burnt Boot... But Some Forearm shots would be a good thing...

Rev.

Back