Anyone notice

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Pac man...where the heck are ya dude.....not the same round here without yer shaved azz, and the comments that go along with it.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I had noticed he's been hiding lately...hope everything's okay!

Here Pac Pac Pac...I have razors for you...Nice new shiny ones..

hmm, he's gone....  not a trace...  and not even a short-n-curly left behind as a clue.... hmmmmm

maybe he got caught shaving in his office
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083858097 -->

Har har.....no need for short and curlys here.

Just a real quick update. Bill, sorry to keep you hanging, bro. Had a somewhat nasty spill on the 27th. But I really do appreciate you lookin out fer me. That means alot to me, bro.
wink.gif

Michelle, thanks for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. If I could give you a kiss on your head to show my appreciation, I would.

Scotty, no time for opps in CO. Been healin....hopefully be back on my feet soon. But thanks for the kind words.

Rider....thanks fer nuttin.
biggrin.gif
No, no not even shiny new razors can get me outta this one. But thanks, though. I appreciate it.

Iced...I'll be sure to leave ya a nice short and curly one....as soon as I get better.
tounge.gif

Anyways, my percoset is wearing off, so I'll just post up some pics of the aftermath. I'll take bike of the bike too...all later, though.

For all of you who wear jeans when you ride, let me tell you something: THEY DON'T DO SQUAT!!!

Don't believe me? Check this out, then.

DSC00235.JPG

Oh and Cap....I got me a hat!!! Thanks so much!! It seems to be the only thing keeping my spirits up, lately. Can't ya telll I'm so happy with it?

I would show y'all a pic of my butt, BUT I think I'll save that....REV would have a nanny fit.

You know I love ya, Rev!

DSC00247.JPG

This has been a Public Service Announcement from the coalition for the advancement of everyone wearing full leather gear year around.
"Dead cow hide can keep your hide from deadness"

Glad you are alive PAC! Hope the nurses shaved you carefully! Plese share your experience when you are able that we might absorb and learn.

And one last one to tie you peeps over until I return.

Cap, I really do like the hat. It arrived here on the week of the 27th, I think. The wait ain't that bad at all. I don't know why some people were whining about it.

So yeah....there's da PAC checkin back in. Thanks fer all the love, folks...PAC's really gonna need it later on, especially when he tries to rebuild.

Bill...I'll get that care package out to you soon, bro, I promise. I just need a little bit of time to heal.

One last pic of a kick a$$ hat.

DSC00248.JPG

damn pac that is some serious road rash but at least you can walk away heal up dude that shot of your back made me hurt

I'm wishin' for a speedy recovery for ya Pac Man. Hell, even as a "newbie" I like to see your posts. You always have somthing to say!

I hate to see a fellow Busa rider go down, not to mention a fellow shaver. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.
cool.gif

Hit us with a parts list when you get around to it. Might have some parts you need or can get them.

Jeez.......dude....I thought you may just be takin a break or busy er somethin.......didn't expect this at all.
How are ya feeling...
besides the obvious pain yer in that is......yer nogin alright bro???
How'd the bike fair.......post up a parts list, so we can help out will ya.
Oh yeah I wasn't lookin for ya bout the package bro.....wasn't thinkin bout that at all.....don't worry bout it!!!!
Just wanted ta know where ya were.....damn glad yer around....looks like it was a nasty spill.
PM me yer full name and addy will ya
Again.......sooooo glad yer OK
Later bro
Bill

Sorry to hear that you went down Pac... Hope you heal well and get riding again soon!! We'll all miss you. Best wishes bro.

Oh Pac! I'm so sorry...that looks incredibly painful.
wow.gif

I'm so glad you're okay though...I was worried that something was wrong and just hoped we'd hear from you soon. Thanks for checking in and heal fast...nothing but good thoughts to you right now...and I hope your Busa will be fixed soon...let us all know what you might need...

Hat looks good!
smile.gif

Pac...................dude...............sorry you went down, but glad you're OK. I'm a jeans wearer, so fill us in when you aren't on cloud9 from the pain killers!!!! Helmet worked though...............you still got yer good looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
Pac, I'm glad you're ok! was definitely not expecting something unfortunate out of this... I'm glad you are ok and getting better. Here's to a speedy recovery!
beerchug.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

sad.gif
Very sorry to hear you went down, Pac~ Glad your around to talk about it though! The bike can be repaired... in due time, as will your hide~ I'm very happy to see it wasn't much worse~
Be sure to speak up if I/we can help out with the rebuild on the bike~ I have a few stock parts layin around the garage that I'm sure I could hook you up with if need be~ I'll even throw in an extra razor for ya!  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083936637 -->

Back