Rubbah... ya limey ol bastid!!!

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Rubbah....where the heck are ya, dood? The board needs a good ol' bastid right around now. Anyone seen 'im around?

C'mon, Rubbah....yer island bro is lookin fer ya. Come on back and have some fun.

Dude, This Bi-Polar Bastid is gone for good... I dunno if he just doesn't get enough love, has control issues, or just keeps escaping the pen to post before he gets hauled back in...

I'm fuggin sick of it though.... He invites you in, shows you around his place, you sort of get to know the guy, then he just dumps everyone because the board is the wrong flavor for his ass.... I think it's a Canadian thing... Just between you and me I think they raise them guys a little soft...
wow.gif
laugh.gif

sad.gif
Yeah, it's not so nice to come and go like he has, but I still miss him...

I'm thinking Rev hit on something up there...he was hauled back in the cage and we'll see him when he escapes again...if he does escape, he's going to be looking for you Rev!
tounge.gif

Yeah ... where is the infamous RSD ... ain't the same without his style of telling it like it is !

How's this?

<span style='color:red'> Fug you!

Fug Me!

Fug all the bastids!</span>

Not quite the same I guess.

Have a disapearing one!

I think it's a Canadian thing...  Just between you and me I think they raise them guys a little soft...  
wow.gif
laugh.gif
ya ya ya... bite me!! j/k Rev..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i can't recall who it was, but someone mocked his new paint job.. calling it a 'smurf' colour or something like that.. i think that mighta been the straw that broke poor rsd's back, as it were.
laugh.gif
now, who was that??
wow.gif
: hahahaha

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif

Hey, If I had known he was going to be all "Nancy Boy" about it I would have been a little more gentle... Besides, it was trully more of a Hyundai Blue anyway...
wow.gif

But No... If I had just lined up and said how much I loved that evil blue spew he would have seen right through me...

Still... I kinda do ..... WAIT... NO I DON'T FUG HIM! FUG him and his tempermental self indulgant tripe!!!! I hop ethe meds are helping with his OCD/Bi-Polar disorder... But Hell, I don't miss em'.

Muther Fugger going to be all friendly and poop then just run off and pout like a little girl....
wink.gif

Possibly the B.C. Government has recruited him as a double agent to bust the Union.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think he is gone for good this time.......the Reverand sent him over the edge.......jk Rev......dont know that for sure.....havent heard from him whatsoever!!!!

dayum...I kinda miss that ol' bastid. Oh well...I'll cross my fingers that he at least lurks sometime this week.

I spoke to him a day or two ago by e-mail. He's all wrapped up in a new position at the mime school right now. Got transferred from head janitor to administrator over toilet plunging or some shid like that. He's ok, just busy...
wink.gif

I spoke to him a day or two ago by e-mail. He's all wrapped up in a new position at the mime school right now. Got transferred from head janitor to administrator over toilet plunging or some shid like that. He's ok, just busy...
wink.gif
I didnt know you were here for the mime school thing.....thought that was before yer time.....what a sharade.....pretty funny though!!!!

wink.gif
I didnt know you were here for the mime school thing.....thought that was before yer time.....what a sharade.....pretty funny though!!!!
I don't know if I ever actually knew how the mime school thing got started, but I've seen mention of it several times since I've been here.
wink.gif
Anyway, feels like I've been here all my life.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
I don't know if I ever actually knew how the mime school thing got started, but I've seen mention of it several times since I've been here.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I know how ya feel......seems like I've known some of ya for years!!!
Weird part is haven't met many of ya.......looks like the Pac man may be next.......he might be movin a short bike ride away!!
Tooo cool!!!

wink.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I know how ya feel......seems like I've known some of ya for years!!!
Weird part is haven't met many of ya.......looks like the Pac man may be next.......he might be movin a short bike ride away!!
Tooo cool!!!
Well just fug the both of ya then. I didn't want either of ya livin' near me anywayz...
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back