Anyone interested in a pic heavy build thread?

Suscribing...now! :)

Wish I had the time, resources, etc. to do this kinda stuff. Thankfully, there's the Org and good folks like yourself! :bowdown:

This thread frustrates me. Every time I see it is updated or commented in, I rush in expecting the PIC HEAVY THREAD, but alas I'm again waiting...lol

This thread frustrates me. Every time I see it is updated or commented in, I rush in expecting the PIC HEAVY THREAD, but alas I'm again waiting...lol

Sorry, just working out the site sponsor deal. It's just a long process. Nothing much has changed other then ordering a ton of parts.

:laugh:

Alright big Rob,spill the beans and let's see what's goin' on over your way...:thumbsup:

Sooooooooooooooooooon!

:D
null_zps7ab034af.jpg

Well I guess I will go ahead and comment on this thread seeing that I have been watching it for couple of days and getting good news every day from rob on the build. It has been like Christmas everyday for the past week almost with all the pics and updates about everything going on with the bike aka "serenity". I have always wanted a turbo busa and now Santa Rob is making that dream come true.

There are a lot more pics but you will have to wait for rob to post them and it is going to be a great build but everyone has to wait.

Well I guess I will go ahead and comment on this thread seeing that I have been watching it for couple of days and getting good news every day from rob on the build. It has been like Christmas everyday for the past week almost with all the pics and updates about everything going on with the bike aka "serenity". I have always wanted a turbo busa and now Santa Rob is making that dream come true.

There are a lot more pics but you will have to wait for rob to post them and it is going to be a great build but everyone has to wait.

Hey joe! Didn't know you were on here. Guess I can't talk bad about you now. :rofl:

Back