Anyone interested in a pic heavy build thread?

So I'll take is as a yes. Looks like ill have a 07 stage 2 ultra build coming up in 2 weeks as well.

Ill start posting up pics shortly.

I am all in for pics.

I am also building an engine but not for turbo. I was going to but decided I to do another one of those typical 1441s. I will end up doing a pic heavy build as well. Built several SBFs and SBCs as a friend's old BB Mopar so I have some experience to help with the Busa platform.

Watching yours as I do mine.

Thanks for sharing info and listing the pics....cool stuff...even better hearing it bump over the first time

It's just getting way too popular now. Too many people come out that shouldn't be out making it dangerous, and attracting unwanted attention. (From cops) things are just getting over crowded. And now that the omni stopped hosting that kinda tells ya they got beat up pretty bad after past year.

Well I had a thread going but it got shut down because they said I was advertising...even though I never pushed my shop name ect..

I will see about working something out. I know y'all just want to see a cool build. I'm willing to put in the time for non other then to educate, and answer questions.

I was looking for it and couldn't find it, was wondering what was up. I don't see how you were pushing you shop name at all. Well thanks for answering all my newb questions and looking forward more pictures

Not a problem. I was told I have to enjoy the site as a rider/enthusiast. I will still continue to answer questions, post pics, and give advice as I always have.

I guess when you have a motorcycle site that's littered with ads for car dealerships, knifes, and mustang restoration parts sites kinda tells the motive to have the site. $$$

Why would the site shut down a thread that doesn't advertise a shop name or say call such and such for a build? This is ridiculous.....is it against this forums rules to post builds you are doing even if they are for other people? Seems like a great way to limit information. If the thread was actually advertising a shop or was full of people commenting about the shop I could understand but seems like its not so what's the big deal

so now we cant see builds unless their from a site sponsor? a lot of us get ideas from builds so we can spend more of our hard earned money buying parts from sponsors.

not to mention Rob is extremely helpful and has ALWAYS answered my text messages and helped me out on more then one occasion and has never asked for a dime! I just dont see how posting a build thread is advertising if no shop name or number is there.

Wow thanks guys. I've asked for prices to become a sponsor. I maybe only do 2-3 builds a year so depending on cost I might be able to swing it.

But we will see.

Just post pics in here without starting a dedicated thread....that or just list it as Turbo bikes for the title with pics... :beerchug:

Back