Anybody race a zx-14 yet?

stevew come on man you know you shouldnt have bought that thing, your just in busa denial, just kidding I used to be kawasaki guy but they stopped making the greatest kaw of them all "the ZX 11" and you know the guy with the most mods allways wins if he can ride, hp wins races........besides I'm the little guy here in jacksonville if you dont have 450 horses you lose or you watch and wish you had more money!!!!!!!!

I was out with my boys there are eight guys I ride with on a regular basis(all BUSA's) and stopped at the local bike shop "Renton Motorcycle Company" and guess what rolls in on a brand new ZX14, he was checking us out and we were doing likewise, so my buddy asks if he wanted to opened it up... his response was "Im not into street racing on the street, so my bud says just a roll-on from 70 mph well MR ZX14 politely declined: WHAT A WUSSIE    
smile.gif
Man that was hard calling him a WUSSIE... Some people buy bike just to ride , Hey we are not all racers .. I know a 50 guys that don't race their Busas , they just bling them out.. Not my style but it's ok with me...
I know some 20's kids that don't race their bikes, just bling'em. To each his own, as long as it's your money, WHO CARES !! I do long distance rallys, others drag and others race on the street (STUPID in my opinion) but all enjoy their ride. So, to everyone, LET'S RIDE  
race.gif

I was out with my boys there are eight guys I ride with on a regular basis(all BUSA's) and stopped at the local bike shop "Renton Motorcycle Company" and guess what rolls in on a brand new ZX14, he was checking us out and we were doing likewise, so my buddy asks if he wanted to opened it up... his response was "Im not into street racing on the street, so my bud says just a roll-on from 70 mph well MR ZX14 politely declined: WHAT A WUSSIE    
smile.gif
Man that was hard calling him a WUSSIE... Some people buy bike just to ride , Hey we are not all racers .. I know a 50 guys that don't race their Busas , they just bling them out.. Not my style but it's ok with me...
I know some 20's kids that don't race their bikes, just bling'em. To each his own, as long as it's your money, WHO CARES !! I do long distance rallys, others drag and others race on the street (STUPID in my opinion) but all enjoy their ride. So, to everyone, LET'S RIDE  
race.gif
+1
super.gif

No he was solo with black leathers.

I dont push riders with passengers.

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: "retarded"|1147444558 -->

Ok I don't it was my boy then...someone stepped to him when he had his son with him....haahaa,  idiot.
He's got textile's as well. We're meeting at lunch for a photo op... I'll post them this afternoon.

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147444826 -->

yea I saw one in jacksonville red and pretty ..... pretty ugly twisted it next to him on I-10 he tried but the old 307 horse turbo busa made him act like he threw the anchor over the side and shut the key off. poor guy, he was on the left side of my bike i wonder how he felt about all the hype now!!!!!!!
can you imagine what he was thinking

That is too funny  
ices_rofl.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>can you imagine what he was thinking ?</span>

Somehing like ...Damn! 13000 bucks down the drain!

http://www.zx14ninja.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=7776#7776

OK I dont want to add fuel to the fire but my buddies ZX12 and I where very close I could take him but roll ons etc we where very close closer than I wanted to be. I just checked that link out and my Busa made 159 Hp on a Dynojet dyno with small mods. What are they stock cause those numbers seem low for more CC's and 7 years difference in technology. I kind of expected to get beat by a ZX14.

from what I read 14's have close to 200 hp , has anybody have a real dyno sheet like in hand. I remember expecting like 175 like it said in the mags, when i first bought my busa i saw 156 on the dyno before the pc3 was dynoed in I about had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!

from what I read 14's have close to 200 hp , has anybody have a real dyno sheet like in hand. I remember expecting like 175  like it said in the mags, when i first bought my busa i saw 156 on the dyno before the pc3 was dynoed in I about had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!
Seen a couple of dynos now:

mid-High 160's - Low 170's at the wheel.

They are nowhere near 200.

hmmm...never been to a Kawi forum before....sorta neat reading their impression of the new Kawi, and what it's gona take to beat a stock Busa....if there is such a thing.

I just read some zx forum, and they blame to their bikes are too brand new to race with busa, and I saw "nobusa is a totally stock"... I've seen a too many busa with stock mufflers on...
sad.gif

I don't know...if they all break in properly, and they really comming out dramatically? or if I have to follow their grease tracks? then I'll start some engine mods...me and BigE was talking about going to Ohio, for the turbo charges...I hope I didn't have to spend another 4~5 grand, but will see...how they come out...
rock.gif

I don't know...if they all break in properly, and they really comming out dramatically? or if I have to follow their grease tracks? then I'll start some engine mods...me and BigE was talking about going to Ohio, for the turbo charges...I hope I didn't have to spend another 4~5 grand, but will see...how they come out...
rock.gif
hydrabusa go to turbobikeresearch.com i spent 3750.00 on my watercooled turbo which comes with a pc3 usb and everything you need to ride the day you get it!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 252 rwhp at 6 pounds on a stock 2002 busa they said 242 i guess it depends on what dyno your on. but I'm here to tell you the guys at stock mild to wild in jacksonville were impressed. the map worked perfect at 6 pounds and it took about 4-5 hours to put on, and everything fit perfict didnt need to put it on the dyno till I went to the 14 pound spring( although as the guys there and at stock mild to wild said its always a good idia to do it its a lot less expencive then blowing your motor from some unforseen malfunction). and when I put that 14 pound spring on it and had kevin the busa super hero tune my power commander over at stock mild to wild and he got 307 rwhp that is totally streetable and smooth as i dont know what. It runs like a stocker but with an extra 145+ hp it is a shocker no lag!. and the guys over at turbo bike research they went above and beyond ansewering any question the day i put it together and many questions till now there great .........hope this helps, and saves you and couple of grand youll need a air shifter your feet wont be fast enough.......pat sanders

Back