anybody live around here???

Signed, sealed and delivered!! or picked up I should say.:laugh: The busa now has a stablemate. Kind of like a race horse that shares a stall with a mini horse companion.:laugh:

Congrats on a damn good deal. It may have been a bummer to go look at the first piece of crap but u ended up with great bike because of it. Everything happens for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats one sweet bike. i have just the helmet to go with it...get a shark rsr2. i have one that has a matte black finish with some tribals on the side. it would go perfect with that bike. i also know that sportbiketrackgear has them on clearance for like 259 or something. i paid like 450 a year ago. it is super light, stable at speed, and flows air well. i think the original msrp was like 650...dont quote me on it though.

i love the graphics on that bike.:cheerleader:

good looking bike. :beerchug:
I had the same thing happen to me when I bought my Firebird. I called a guy out in WA state and told him I live in GA. I asked what kind of condition the car was in and he told me it was great. No bondo or anything like that. So I fly out there and sure enough the first place I look at was solid with bondo. I work for Delta so atleast my flight didn't cost me anything but man I was ticked. In the process of trying to figure how I was going to get home I picked up an auto trader that the 7-11 and found a different car. Same thing 67 Firebird but this one $3000 less and in much better condition. It could use a little body work now but 8 years ago when I saw it I fell in love and had to have it. I bought it that day and drove it home. Things have a way to work out for the better some times. :thumbsup:

HPIM0998 (Medium).JPG

Back