any one near deltona or daytona (florida)

dantheta2man

Registered
I am new to florida and so far since I have been down here I have been hearing that there are bike nights around my way??? if any one lives close to deltona,FL let me know I need riding buddys,lol since i moved down here about 5 months ago I have been riding alone!!! but always see alot of bikers in groups!!!
TATTOOS086.jpg

Excuse me,,, but is it raining in Daytona, Florida today?

Kind of an off-beat pic of a wet Busa cockpit, eh?

I would wipe those gauges off toot sweet!
crazy.gif
tounge.gif

Lets C ride the loop that's good for one trip every 2 years! 415 to Daytona and back to Deltona good for a 1 timer! We central Fl folk need to hook up with some of those Tampa folk to ride the Fl Blue ridge i keep hearing about! They keep that under their helmet. Got any plans for this W.End? Let me know i usually do a Cabbage Patch afternoon to get abused by the H.D. Beings !!
all_coholic.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Bike nite at Steak and Shake in Orange City on Tuesday, Wednesday at Tijuana flats, University and Goldenrod(25mi.), Wednesday at Hooters in Sanford(mall), Thursday at Hooters on 436, and in Daytona, I think.

A little to the south of you in Melbourne. But as well as the above inputs the new Harley dealership has a bike night every third Saturday of the month. All bikes are welcome. It is a HUGE place with all sorts of interesting stuff to at least look at. They have the hideous looking V-Rex on display. A V-Rod based exotic. It has restaraunts and all sorts of bike related stuff there.

You'd be welcome to come ride down this way. We have a few Busas that hang out together here and some open roads to play on. You can do Daytona to Melbourne in about 35 minutes, if there are no PoPo out.

Also just north of you is Hwy 40. Take that west thru the Ocala National Forest. Nice run out that way. Make the Blackwater Inn a stop. Cool place, great view.

Howdy 8Daytona8. Good to see you again.

BuellBomb. Thanks for the smooth sale of the saddlebags. Still not mounted.

I got a friend in Deltona... Of course, she doesn't ride... And I'm moving from VA to Orlando sometime in the near future (As long as I get my finances straight...)

im in deltona. i normally go to the bike night on wednesdays down on university at devany's/trick shots.

(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 21 2007,22:46) Lets C ride the loop that's good for one trip every 2 years! 415 to Daytona and back to Deltona good for a 1 timer! We central Fl folk need to hook up with some of those Tampa folk to ride the Fl Blue ridge i keep hearing about! They keep that under their helmet. Got any plans for this W.End? Let me know i usually do a Cabbage Patch afternoon to get abused by the H.D. Beings !!
all_coholic.gif

SHOCKED.gif
awsome.. I appreciate ity guys I am off this sunday!! let me know if you want to take a lil ride.. I am defnitley down~!
race.gif
bowdown.gif

Well all it will take is one to suggest a meet! We all need a point to focus on. (plan to do) I am open most weekends and now I'm off on Friday too cause my boss sucks! A stealership in the middle of who ever want to meet, or a cool custom shop you know of? There is a custom shop that is doing some really wild stuff here I've been wanting to stop at. Its across the street from the PINK PONY on Ridgwood (US1) Daytona. Anyone know it
rock.gif
Any got any projects goin on they need a hand or hands with? Bike stuff not pullin weeds!
super.gif

i used to live in daytona. i miss florida but can't afford to move back. always wanted a home right on the beach on A1A.

(BlkDrgnZ28 @ Jun. 29 2007,15:49) i never heard of a shop across from the pony but im game for checkin it out or whatever
I got a biz card from a guy that had lots of stuff on a Busa back during bike week. He said he had two places one in deltona and one across from the Pink Pony on ridgewood. I just assumed it was Bikes he tricked out! Maybe he meant other tricks!
wow.gif
Anyway Throw somethin out, I've got all weekend. Looks like the rain is moving out so I may get a cup o Joe on Speedway Blvd later. Say the station just after the wing house. They get a crowd there on fri nights.
super.gif

Aint heard nothin bout any rides but....tonight im thinkin bout ridin to dixie crossroads for some seafood if anyone wants to join from the central fla area......If not lemme know when ya'll set up a ride cuz im game....Sam

(Slicksnchicks @ Jun. 30 2007,16:54) Aint heard nothin bout any rides but....tonight im thinkin bout ridin to dixie crossroads for some seafood if anyone wants to join from the central fla area......If not lemme know when ya'll set up a ride cuz im game....Sam
Count me in! You say where to meet. Even if it is the one in Titusville? Didn't they get one in NS beach? And the weather looks ok so that's no excuss!
super.gif

well scratch the dixie crossroads deal but i guess the plan now is local at outback or longhorn on ISB...I still wanna ride though so if ya wanna meet up a lil early and ride for a while that would rock...im thinkin the gas station at dunlawton and williamson near I95 at say 5:30
rock.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 29 2007,19:38)
(BlkDrgnZ28 @ Jun. 29 2007,15:49) i never heard of a shop across from the pony but im game for checkin it out or whatever
I got a biz card from a guy that had lots of stuff on a Busa back during bike week. He said he had two places one in deltona and one across from the Pink Pony on ridgewood. I just assumed it was Bikes he tricked out! Maybe he meant other tricks!  
wow.gif
Anyway Throw somethin out, I've got all weekend. Looks like the rain is moving out so I may get a cup o Joe on Speedway Blvd later. Say the station just after the wing house. They get a crowd there on fri nights.  
super.gif
A friend of mine just bought a house in Deltona, said he went by a shop on Saxon last night, claimed there was 150 bikes there. I didn't know about it, but I'm going to check it out, I'm just across the interstate.

Back