Anyone live around Indiana????

BRANDNAME609

Registered
Does anyone Live around Indiana that wants to do some riding? I have been in Iraq and have not been able to ride for like 7months and I just bought my busa july 3rd...i havn't even got to sit on it yet!!!
drools.gif

banghead.gif
 Its driving me crazy!!! My email is brandname609@gmail.com and I'll only be home for about 2 weeks...July 25-Aug 15 so hit me up!!! and yes....im a  
newbie.gif
 but im a fast learner and I've been riding for a coulple of years now...just not the busa!! thanks guys

I am in Ft Wayne, a few others I know of in the Indy area... would help if you posted the region as it can take the better part of a day to cross the state..

Thats not too far....i live in terre haute!!! Hit me up around the 25th or when ever u are not working, some time we can do some riding!
thumb_up.gif
I just bought my bike! havnt even seen it yet...only in pic's my parents have sent me! I was going to get a gsxr 1000 but i kept reading the reviews on the hayabusa and i was so inspired that i had to get 1!

Thats not too far....i live in terre haute!!! Hit me up around the 25th or when ever u are not working, some time we can do some riding!
thumb_up.gif
I just bought my bike! havnt even seen it yet...only in pic's my parents have sent me! I was going to get a gsxr 1000 but i kept reading the reviews on the hayabusa and i was so inspired that i had to get 1!
200+ miles and careful on that first 100 or so... tires will be pretty greasy at first..

thumb_up.gif
200+ miles and careful on that first 100 or so... tires will be pretty greasy at first..
Yea...220 is not too bad. Maybe we can meet somewhere in ft wayne...so anyway where do u guys go riding anyway???
race.gif

thumb_up.gif
Yea...220 is not too bad. Maybe we can meet somewhere in ft wayne...so anyway where do u guys go riding anyway???
race.gif
..umm wat do u mean by greasy...hard to keep the back tire from getting loose?? If so sounds like fun
laugh.gif
The 600 i had sure didnt have that problem...if it did i might of kept it a lil longer!

front2.jpg

thumb_up.gif
race.gif
..umm wat do u mean by greasy...hard to keep the back tire from getting loose?? If so sounds like fun
laugh.gif
The 600 i had sure didnt have that problem...if it did i might of kept it a lil longer!
yea, until it gets scuffed in a bit, the bike could just slip out from underneath you... (many a new bike has been rashed in the first 300')

Take a peek at the tires, if they are new, just be nice at first...

South Bend has better roads than FtWayne area (nothing too technical but at least there are some curves)... is about the same distance for you and about 90 miles for me... There is a burger joint just outside New Carlisle that has a decent lunch too... (if it is still there)

Yea...im gonna be easy with her...I would be cry'n the blues if i layed her down! I layed my 600 down going like 3mph in an alley!It was in the first 300 miles! Im gonna do everything i can to keep the rubber down!

South Bend has better roads than FtWayne area  (nothing too technical but at least there are some curves)... is about the same distance for you and about 90 miles for me...  There is a burger joint just outside New Carlisle that has a decent lunch too... (if it is still there)
South bend it is then!!
easybutton.png
Hopefully the weather will be good for the 2 weeks that im at home because....I sold my car to help pay for the busa!!!
bowdown.gif

Back