Any MD/V/DC Folks Riding?

goblinsix

Registered
Just curious if anyone from around the MD/VA/DC area was planning on making the ride over. Might be a blast---few days on the road will bring us back with some interesting adventures. I haven't decided to go 100%, but I'd certainly be riding if I did.

Duuuuude! me and some fellas are going down but were towing in caravan with Meathead (Zukracer)...get a 1 bike trailer and caravan down with us bro! I know, I know riding is cool but after 10 hours! Ya kinda get tired...but I guess it all depends on when youre leaving an how much time you have to burn...hit me up if you're interested in some manner I'm here bro..

I'm still considering it...if I do I'll be riding, possibly staying over somewhere to split up the ride.

I'm gonna trailer like I do everytime. I get enough riding in down there.

Good points...I may do the trailer...I'll check into it.

You could always rent a U-Haul van....Busa will fit in the back of it and it has multiple tie down points. Plus you woukd be able to bring extra stuff like change of clothes, extra gear, and stuff you could not bring if you just rode. Only $19.99 a day +tax :thumbsup:

Or if you have a vehicle w/ a hitch that can tow the bike U-Haul also has motorcycle trailer that would easily work U-Haul: Moving equipment guide: Moving trucks, cargo trailers, utility trailers, vehicle trailers

Do what you gotta do and Git R Done!

You could always rent a U-Haul van....Busa will fit in the back of it and it has multiple tie down points. Plus you woukd be able to bring extra stuff like change of clothes, extra gear, and stuff you could not bring if you just rode. Only $19.99 a day +tax :thumbsup:
Or if you have a vehicle w/ a hitch that can tow the bike U-Haul also has motorcycle trailer that would easily work U-Haul: Moving equipment guide: Moving trucks, cargo trailers, utility trailers, vehicle trailers

Do what you gotta do and Git R Done!

I may do that, Ive gotta get myself down to NJ to meet Zukracer and if the weather is bad that would be perfect.

Good points...I may do the trailer...I'll check into it.

Either way bro, you should consider leaving with us that way you're not trying to find your way down there being your first time and all... if I had extra room in my trailer id scoop you up but my 2 bike is full and Zukracer is already at capacity with frog, his and 2 other bikes he's hauling for me:laugh: send me a pm and il give you my number so we can chat and maybe figure something out:thumbsup:

Yeah trailer out to the dragon! A 10 hour ride to it would be cool, but the weather is shifty. Also with all the riding you will do there with any of the guys there, the trip home in a seat with heat and a/c is nice and relaxing!

I may do that, Ive gotta get myself down to NJ to meet Zukracer and if the weather is bad that would be perfect.

we gotta catch up sometime, the time is drawing close and we gotta nail down when/where :thumbsup: Did you take the entire week off?

oh I'd also add, that typically if you are there for 3 days, you will put 700-1000 miles in the saddle :cool: Of course that can be significantly less if you just hang at the CROT and people watch :laugh:

I'm riding down to the Bash :) Myself and a friend on his Road King...you're welcome to follow as time gets closer, meet us near Staunton VA...

I'd like to experience these gatherings one of these days. My busy schedule just won't let me do it. Someday.:please:

Nonsense big Rick..you gotta come on down...hit me upon PM
well figure it out:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense big Rick..you gotta come on down...hit me upon PM
well figure it out:thumbsup:

I think EVERYBODY who gets on this thread neeeds to help me convince Rick to go to the Bash...sooo we need to start sending him PM's you know how it is peeps..people dont know anybody so they get shy:laugh:

Every body with me Come on Rick let's go!:laugh::poke::poke::poke:

We are thinking about riding down and back for the day (Sat)...we will probably only be able to hang out a couple hours to make a 10-12 hour day out of it but would like to come out and play for a few~!~

Back