Northern VA, DC, Southern MD

Dr.Jekyll

Registered
Hey!!! I am in Manassas, know a couple of other 'Busa riders. Is there any other peeps on here in the DC metro area? Maybe we can hook up for an all 'Busa ride or sumthin'.
Ya think? BTW, I have an '04 Blue/Silver with UFO undertail, D&D slip-ons, Sportech V-flow chrome windscreen, and MELTING TACHOMETER!!!

Hey Dr.! Welcome. Lots of local Busa riders here. We all hook up a couple of times a year. Check out the Geographical Riding Areas thread. VABUSA and I are trying to put a fall ride together as we type. I live in Stafford, work in Merrifield, and ride to work occasionally. There are four Busa riders right here in Stafford. Check the VA riders thread too. You will see where most of us are from in the DC area. Probably about 10 to 15 Busa riders in the DC area that are on the thread.

You can e-mail me if you want more specifics. Take care!

Postal.

cool.gif

Hey,
I roll out of Fort Washington,MD...work in Baltimore, very
interested in an all 'busa ride...I'll be looking for details...
Ride safe!!

jump9.gif
Winchester, VA checking in!!! Been wondering if there was any other Busa's around and gatherings. Seems that I'm the only one around here with the Harleys. I keep getting challanged and keeping the kills. So if you want to knock some Harleys and liter bikes off, come on over. My tread is getting thin on the back and it would be nice to make a night of Busa force and school.

<!--EDIT|Dulimon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090617909 -->

Hey ALL... I realize this is last-minute, but I didn't find out about it until late yesterday. Several of us are riding tomorrow for about half day. Meet at the McDonalds on RT. 1 in Lorton, VA., 8:00 AM SHARP! See you there hopefully!

Postal.

cool.gif

3 BUSA'S ON MY STREET--LET US KNOW WHEN AND WHERE , WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT THERE.
OKADABUSA(KEN)
SEVERN, MD
FORT MEADE AREA
MY EMAIL---OKADABUSA@CABLESPEED.COM
biggrin.gif
Greetings Okada. Welcome to the board. We'll try to post earlier next time we get together for a local ride. Also, keep checking the board under VA Riders. We are trying to put together a Fall ride for the folks in the DC, MD, VA, WV, NC, KY area. We did Lynchburg VA last Spring. Had about eight riders come out, six Busas and two Harleys. We're growing. The Fall of 2003 only brought out two of us, me and EAKbusa.

Take care,

Postal.

cool.gif

Damn sorry I'm late... Welcome to the board Dr. J. I'm down the street from ya in Sterling/Ashburn. I'm working two jobs but well have to hook up sometime.... I gotta cheap paint job on my bike....thats about it haahaahaa

Back