North Eastern Riders - Who's going, when, how

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so I really want to make the trip to the bash this spring. Problem I have is that A) I dont want to ride down and B) putting the bike in my big ass enclosed trailer by itself, well I didnt win the lotto *yet* so I was curious if anyone along my route (or close) was going and wanted to share costs of hauling south.

I'm on the FAR east end of Long Island so my route can vary depending on interest. Shortest route, down the eastern side of PA/western NJ to DC then down I81 through VA to I40 and the back roads from there to Robbinsville.

I could just the same work my way south to Raleigh then over if there was enough interest to justify the cost of going that route.....I cant haul to RDU to pick up one person ;)

Also, who is going from up here? Lets get a list started with dates you plan to attend so we can perhaps have folks haul together, either in the trucks or riding :thumbsup:

I can't make it this time. I would have definitely taken you up on this offer since I'm in CT and it's a short ferry ride across the Sound.

It looks like im going to be full!
I dont however know what im pulling the trailer with just yet though!

I can't make it this time. I would have definitely taken you up on this offer since I'm in CT and it's a short ferry ride across the Sound.

heh, you have no idea .... I see the orient ferry out all of my windows regularly :whistle:

Let me know, we can hook up for a ride sometime if you cant make the bash, though the bash is a great time for sure :thumbsup:

heh, you have no idea .... I see the orient ferry out all of my windows regularly :whistle:

Let me know, we can hook up for a ride sometime if you cant make the bash, though the bash is a great time for sure :thumbsup:

I would love to come down as soon as it warms up and I get the bike back together. Half of it is going to powdercoat in a couple weeks.

Ok, so I really want to make the trip to the bash this spring. Problem I have is that A) I dont want to ride down and B) putting the bike in my big ass enclosed trailer by itself, well I didnt win the lotto *yet* so I was curious if anyone along my route (or close) was going and wanted to share costs of hauling south.

I'm on the FAR east end of Long Island so my route can vary depending on interest. Shortest route, down the eastern side of PA/western NJ to DC then down I81 through VA to I40 and the back roads from there to Robbinsville.

I could just the same work my way south to Raleigh then over if there was enough interest to justify the cost of going that route.....I cant haul to RDU to pick up one person ;)

Also, who is going from up here? Lets get a list started with dates you plan to attend so we can perhaps have folks haul together, either in the trucks or riding :thumbsup:

I want to go, but unfortunately wont know till last minute, which could be problematic for room also.

I want to go, but unfortunately wont know till last minute, which could be problematic for room also.

I'm gonna figure I'll find a room and should know early enough to cancel should work get in the way. Trust me, if you can go someone will have room for your butt somewhere :thumbsup:

And John, when are you going down?

I'm gonna figure I'll find a room and should know early enough to cancel should work get in the way. Trust me, if you can go someone will have room for your butt somewhere :thumbsup:

And John, when are you going down?

Hmmm...seems this issue is resolved....snooze ya loose were going down with meathead:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

I was thinking about going, are you looking for someone to help costs on your trailer? Or to get onto someone else's?

well my trailer is full (me, lycan x2 & Tim), but we'll be hauling south on the 20th for anyone that wants to tag along in a convoy. Our route will be slightly less direct, coming down I95 to Bmore to pick up Lycan's stuff and then hauling through VA/NC to the lovely Microtel. We can probably accommodate a bag or 3 if anyone is going to ride their bike down and doesnt want to haul luggage :cool:

Back