And this guy has a say in how our country is run?

Conveniently you didn't add the 10 minute speech Biden gave prior to awarding the medal. I get it that Biden is too old to run again, but at least he didn't hang around to hog a photo op like your man Trump would have done. In the second video, the conversation is over. There's nothing awkward but your insistance of posting this crap.
1-5-10 minutes doesn’t matter. Every potus I’ve ever seen give that award has stayed there till the ceremony was over? Obama and Clinton both? Trump too. This fool just strolls off in a daze.

If you think walking off set behind the anchor while still live was normal or ok you’re fooling yourself. Sure conversation was over. But usually people are aware enough till the little lights go off on the cameras and they cut to commercial break. Stay seated. Smile. Nnnope his lightbulb is off. Ice cream was probably melting or something….

1-5-10 minutes doesn’t matter. Every potus I’ve ever seen give that award has stayed there till the ceremony was over? Obama and Clinton both? Trump too. This fool just strolls off in a daze.

If you think walking off set behind the anchor while still live was normal or ok you’re fooling yourself. Sure conversation was over. But usually people are aware enough till the little lights go off on the cameras and they cut to commercial break. Stay seated. Smile. Nnnope his lightbulb is off. Ice cream was probably melting or something….
At least he didn't tell Hannity on Fox news he can declassify battle plans to invade another country with his mind powers....that's a special feature only your guy has...LMAO. Orange man bad..

At least he didn't tell Hannity on Fox news he can declassify battle plans to invade another country with his mind powers....that's a special feature only your guy has...LMAO. Orange man bad..
Not my guy
Stay on topic and stop the whataboutisms
Bidens brain has left his building. He is a worldwide embarrassment.
See if you can respond to that without mentioning anyone else.

Not my guy
I'll break the rules and respond about both. First, both Trump and Biden are too old for the most responsible job in the world.

I think you are being a bit hard on Biden with those two videos, both are targeted with very negative bias. But yes, it is past time for him to retire.

Trump is another embarrassment, he keeps pushing conspiracy theories about the past election and practices extreme defamation on any one who has an opinion not inline with his own. He turns his back on those who supported him faithfully if they don't subscribe to his craziness. The guy has both strong narcissist and sociopath tendencies. In simpler language, that means it is all about himself, his opinion and how great he is, followed by zero consciousness of what happens to people in his circle, should things go wrong for them due to their association with him.

It is time for both the current and the past presidents to move on.

Still trying to figure out what Kamala has done as Vice President?

The whole thing is a sad situation.

About two weeks ago, I returned from a trip through four countries and everyone is laughing about what is happening here. Coming back through Atlanta and going through the US border/customs control the officer asked me the usual questions. Which countries did I visit, what was the purpose of my trip, what did I do in these countries.? Once he stamped my passport, I asked him how he feels about our now open borders in relation to his own job and he just shook his head. If we travel out of the US, no one's passports are checked or stamped any longer. So there is no record to check how long anyone who came in stayed.

The US currently makes it almost impossible for someone who has skilled and educated credentials to immigrate here, while they accept uneducated migrants with no records, no background, no known skills with open arms and supports them with taxpayers money.

Not my guy
He is totally your guy you defend him at every opportunity and you rip the other side at every opportunity. I'm merely trying to keep the scales even. Sure, Biden finds a way to fall off a bicycle that isn't even moving......sad I admit, but not even the same ball park as his rival. They both need to go away along with many others.

He is totally your guy you defend him at every opportunity and you rip the other side at every opportunity. I'm merely trying to keep the scales even. Sure, Biden finds a way to fall off a bicycle that isn't even moving......sad I admit, but not even the same ball park as his rival. They both need to go away along with many others.
I do not defend him. I am usually defending the PERSON from constant attacks that turn out to be false. What are we up to now? The bias against him is insane.
To give one simple example of how biased the whole thing os against him google any pics of ‘mar a lago classified docs’. You’ll see the same pics of dozens of boxes hidden in a bathroom. Dozens! Is anyone here aware of the FACT that less than 200 pages of questionable docs were found there? That’s about an inch worth of paper. So why keep showing stacked boxes? It is to manipulate the narrative against him. I’d defend anyone under that kind of attack. I never like the Obama birth certificate chase. True or not it didn’t matter to me.
I agree Trump has turned into a man bent on a mission. He still touts 2020 was stolen yet expects us to trust it this time around? He should have faded away a couple years ago. He didn’t.
But it’s looking more and more like a rematch between him and Biden. Either choice is a pinch your nose and don’t sniff. Personally from what I’ve seen and what Trump said he was right on all accounts on what Biden and the left would do and are doing. In the end I will it seems pinch my nose and vote Republican no matter who the candidate is. I will not cast my voted for a democrat because the Republican turns me off.
Hopefully another conservative can come to our rescue but I don’t see that happening

I do not defend him. I am usually defending the PERSON from constant attacks that turn out to be false. What are we up to now? The bias against him is insane.
To give one simple example of how biased the whole thing os against him google any pics of ‘mar a lago classified docs’. You’ll see the same pics of dozens of boxes hidden in a bathroom. Dozens! Is anyone here aware of the FACT that less than 200 pages of questionable docs were found there? That’s about an inch worth of paper. So why keep showing stacked boxes? It is to manipulate the narrative against him. I’d defend anyone under that kind of attack. I never like the Obama birth certificate chase. True or not it didn’t matter to me.
I agree Trump has turned into a man bent on a mission. He still touts 2020 was stolen yet expects us to trust it this time around? He should have faded away a couple years ago. He didn’t.
But it’s looking more and more like a rematch between him and Biden. Either choice is a pinch your nose and don’t sniff. Personally from what I’ve seen and what Trump said he was right on all accounts on what Biden and the left would do and are doing. In the end I will it seems pinch my nose and vote Republican no matter who the candidate is. I will not cast my voted for a democrat because the Republican turns me off.
Hopefully another conservative can come to our rescue but I don’t see that happening
I hope same as you for a new candidate, still early days.

You are right, Trump has been treated as bad as it gets by the Dem's who won't leave a stone unturned to destroy him. Their behavior has been despicable. In leadership though, the worst thing you can do is p!ss off everyone who you have to deal with. His behavior pretty much has not helped.

In the end, if I have to, I will choose the same as you, although it is the last thing I wish to do.

Damn! This thread was not intended to bash trump or biden, but merely to show that mcconnel has gone round the bend. So has feinstein. She had to be told where she was and why she was there (and) what to say. Her mental faculties are shot. And no matter how ‘alert’ mcconnel might be a few minutes before of after (an episode) where his mind goes to never never land, he too is past it. Neither one should be allowed to finish out their terms much less run again. They’re done! Hopefully the voters will agree as it’s not likely they’ll be forced out.

As for the next prez, if you saw the GOP debate you know there isn’t even one them suited for the Office. So far at least, there doesn’t seem to be anyone else besides biden and harris. I don’t like harris and I don’t believe she’s suited for the Office either. But, I don’t think she would do any real harm if biden can’t finish another term. The House and the Senate wouldn’t let her. Trump should be a non issue for the voters. He’d be dangerous, really dangerous if he was elected. How many criminal charges is he facing? He couldn’t give two shiits about the Constitution and only uses it when it benefits him. He’s a traitor and a criminal and a bigger liar than george santos. :laugh: And (he’s) still in office too!!!:confused: Who the hell would trump pick as a running mate? Think about that, and since the issue of biden and trump has been hashed out ad nauseam in several other threads, please continue that worthless argument in one of them.
The so called "criminal charges" are just the leftist marxist democrats attacking Trump with anything they can come up with to keep him from running for president. No president has ever been politically attacked like this before. What were his real crimes? Cutting taxes, securing the border, opening up Americas energy sector and other actions that the democrats hate because it makes him popular with the nations voters.

The Dims want total control over your life... they want to tell you what kind of car to drive, what kind of stove you will have and an endless list of draconian controls over every aspect of our lives. Right now they are attacking Trumps right to free speech by trying to get a gag order put on him so he can't talk about the pending charges they have filed. It is a very well organized and well timed political attacks designed to subvert Trumps bid for the presidency.

I am not crazy about everything Trump says, however, his policies were spot on... if you disagree then tell me how his policies failed us?

If you like Biden's policies better then explain why?

I hope same as you for a new candidate, still early days.

You are right, Trump has been treated as bad as it gets by the Dem's who won't leave a stone unturned to destroy him. Their behavior has been despicable. In leadership though, the worst thing you can do is p!ss off everyone who you have to deal with. His behavior pretty much has not helped.

In the end, if I have to, I will choose the same as you, although it is the last thing I wish to do.
The reason the Dims don't like Trump is because he threatens to take away a lot of their power if he is re elected. They hate his policies because most Americans like his policies for various reasons that improve the overall economy. This means more Americans will voter for Trump and the Dims can't stand to lose power to a populist candidate. The Dims are losers... their policies are losers... they are a bunch of narcissist... this is why they get rich while in office... ( and the RINO's too ) their real interest is in maintaining power and bringing in the money that comes from doing favors for the big corporate donors. Like Carlin said... they are in a club and you ain't in it.

The reason the Dims don't like Trump is because he threatens to take away a lot of their power if he is re elected. They hate his policies because most Americans like his policies for various reasons that improve the overall economy. This means more Americans will voter for Trump and the Dims can't stand to lose power to a populist candidate. The Dims are losers... their policies are losers... they are a bunch of narcissist... this is why they get rich while in office... ( and the RINO's too ) their real interest is in maintaining power and bringing in the money that comes from doing favors for the big corporate donors. Like Carlin said... they are in a club and you ain't in it.
Hi. He will have to get at least 51% of all registered voters to win so there is no way to that the Democrats can find fake votes. Because I think that all of the late vote that were opened in the middle of the night counted for Biden.

Hi. He will have to get at least 51% of all registered voters to win so there is no way to that the Democrats can find fake votes. Because I think that all of the late vote that were opened in the middle of the night counted for Biden.
The data shows that Biden had spikes in vote counts in the states that mattered in the middle of the night after the polls were closed. This was an impossible irregularity that indicates vote total manipulations occurred. For those affected with TDS their was nothing to see there, here, or anyplace you can name.

IMG_0104.jpeg
Fraud Hoax GIF

Back