And this guy has a say in how our country is run?

When the facts have been gathered and put on display in the MSM you will see the stolen election for what it is. Other than that, just keep feeding off the privately owned MSM that has been programming its watchers for decades.

Biden handlers kept Joe in the basement for a reason during the 2020 campaign season, but, that reason escapes you.

The scamdemic provided the cover needed for a corrupt election cycle... I wonder how the dims and rinos will steal the next one?

When the facts have been gathered and put on display in the MSM you will see the stolen election for what it is. Other than that, just keep feeding off the privately owned MSM that has been programming its watchers for decades.

Biden handlers kept Joe in the basement for a reason during the 2020 campaign season, but, that reason escapes you.

The scamdemic provided the cover needed for a corrupt election cycle... I wonder how the dims and rinos will steal the next one?
Same old hamster wheel squeaking again.....

We seem to have the same pointless arguments/discussions time and time again starting many new threads only to say the same things and draw the same conclusions.....

We seem to have the same pointless arguments/discussions time and time again starting many new threads only to say the same things and draw the same conclusions.....
Yep. Bee when it comes to EV’s and Zerks when it comes to Politics. Both molded in cast iron, with no flexibility.:poke:

Yep. Bee when it comes to EV’s and Zerks when it comes to Politics. Both molded in cast iron, with no flexibility.:poke:
Incorrect....

I am NOT anti-EV, I just don't think we are ready for them en masse....

The cart is being given to the peasants with no horse to pull it. When EV is as convenient for travel as ICE, I would be on more board.

Incorrect....

I am NOT anti-EV, I just don't think we are ready for them en masse....

The cart is being given to the peasants with no horse to pull it. When EV is as convenient for travel as ICE, I would be on more board.
Without starting the hamster wheel running again and in the wrong thread, I am just checking. You live in Canada, right? If so, your fellow citizens sure disagree with you, just as almost everyone disagrees with Zerks about the election being botched. And so the two hamster drivers will continue into infinity.

Last edited:
Without starting the hamster wheel running again and in the wrong thread, I am just checking. You live in Canada, right? If so, your fellow citizens sure disagree with you, just as almost everyone disagrees with Zerks about the election being botched. And so the two hamster drivers will continue into infinity.

Remember, BC is like California and certainly doesn't represent the majority of Canada....

Remember, BC is like California and certainly doesn't represent the majority of Canada....
Yep, Zerks is from California and certainly doesn't represent the rest of the US.

Bee, I am just pulling your chain, and LOL, you always take the bait.

On a serious note, EV's are for some and not for others. Once they have perfected the Solid State Battery, that will probably signal the death of the ICE, however, way to go before they get there. That is where everyone is focussing R&D right now.

Just like Zerks though, some of your arguments have a fanatical bias and were not realistic, hence I opted out of your EV thread.

Yep, Zerks is from California and certainly doesn't represent the rest of the US.

Bee, I am just pulling your chain, and LOL, you always take the bait.

On a serious note, EV's are for some and not for others. Once they have perfected the Solid State Battery, that will probably signal the death of the ICE, however, way to go before they get there. That is where everyone is focussing R&D right now.

Just like Zerks though, some of your arguments have a fanatical bias and were not realistic, hence I opted out of your EV thread.
Nothing fanatical about saying we are not ready for EVs in either country and EV owners are finding this out more and more and are themselves getting frustrated at the technology...

Add to this it would take years if not decades for governments to get off their collective arses and get going on getting the infrastructure up and running-so long in fact that their target dates of zero carbon are totally unobtainable.

I digress however because this thread is not about EV but rather about inept leaders holding office.....of that we suffer the same fate here in Canada....

Nothing fanatical about saying we are not ready for EVs in either country and EV owners are finding this out more and more and are themselves getting frustrated at the technology...

Add to this it would take years if not decades for governments to get off their collective arses and get going on getting the infrastructure up and running-so long in fact that their target dates of zero carbon are totally unobtainable.

I digress however because this thread is not about EV but rather about inept leaders holding office.....of that we suffer the same fate here in Canada....
Best I don't run with you on the same old Hamster wheel which is squeaking again.

This is the wrong thread for this but I whole heartedly disagree since with the use of plural you include the U.S. in your viewpoint. I live in the third largest city in Missouri, one infamous for not being on the progressive end of change, and here in Springfield we are ready for EV. There are charging stations all over and the 3 EV owners I know charge them at home. I see Teslas all over and I'm sure quite a few other EVs that aren't as recognizable. Not years and especially not decades unless you're talking about completely eliminating ICE vehicles. We're ready to start the change now.

This is the wrong thread for this but I whole heartedly disagree since with the use of plural you include the U.S. in your viewpoint. I live in the third largest city in Missouri, one infamous for not being on the progressive end of change, and here in Springfield we are ready for EV. There are charging stations all over and the 3 EV owners I know charge them at home. I see Teslas all over and I'm sure quite a few other EVs that aren't as recognizable. Not years and especially not decades unless you're talking about completely eliminating ICE vehicles. We're ready to start the change now.
LOL, I hope Bee stays off the hamster wheel. The guy has posted this over and over a zillion times and he has a terrible memory, as he forgets everything he said before and doubles down. First he was against every possible aspect, now it is a matter of we are just not ready for it.

If I was 10 years younger, I would buy an EV tomorrow. I have electrical motors running in my factory with no maintenance whatsoever for more than 30 years in operation. This is not high tech, it is extremely simple low tech in comparison to an ICE engine. I have a neighbor a few lots down who wakes up with a free full gas tank every morning, as he has solar and with no batteries, as Duke energy reimburses his electrical charge at a 1:1 ratio.

Personally for me, EV is not a proposition at this stage as my mileage is low and I will probably keep my vehicles beyond 10 years of life. Current batteries have both a usage and a calender life, the latter being an issue for me. Once they have scaled up the solid state battery in production, that is a different story. Tesla, Toyota, Ford etc. are all in the race to do that. They have perfected it in the lab, but upscaling into production will take some time. Although EV's have a much lower fire risk than ICE's per capita, due to gasoline being highly combustible, the solid state battery will basically remove the risk all together. Tesla has already eliminated the fire risk in their new production, it came at a mileage sacrifice though.

Solid state will give us 700 miles plus on a charge, and a life beyond 15 years. It is a matter of time.

You are correct, this is the wrong thread...

Consider that it is claimed Sleepy Joe campaigned from his basement and received the highest count of votes in presidential election history.... This makes perfect sense to those that can't separate fact from fiction.

Consider that with each attack on Trump by Bragg, James, Smith and who knows else, his poll numbers keep rising. Most people might not call it law fare even though it clear now that this is the means by which the leftist minions will continue to attack.

When everything else fails the only thing left to do now by the cabal is to assassinate Trump if they can't successfully derail his bid for re election.

Consider that it is claimed Sleepy Joe campaigned from his basement and received the highest count of votes in presidential election history.... This makes perfect sense to those that can't separate fact from fiction.

Consider that with each attack on Trump by Bragg, James, Smith and who knows else, his poll numbers keep rising. Most people might not call it law fare even though it clear now that this is the means by which the leftist minions will continue to attack.

When everything else fails the only thing left to do now by the cabal is to assassinate Trump if they can't successfully derail his bid for re election.
IF der herr Trump were to get re-elected by some miracle.....his first year at least will be driven towards revenge.....

It won't be very pretty......

LOL, I hope Bee stays off the hamster wheel. The guy has posted this over and over a zillion times and he has a terrible memory, as he forgets everything he said before and doubles down. First he was against every possible aspect, now it is a matter of we are just not ready for it.

If I was 10 years younger, I would buy an EV tomorrow. I have electrical motors running in my factory with no maintenance whatsoever for more than 30 years in operation. This is not high tech, it is extremely simple low tech in comparison to an ICE engine. I have a neighbor a few lots down who wakes up with a free full gas tank every morning, as he has solar and with no batteries, as Duke energy reimburses his electrical charge at a 1:1 ratio.

Personally for me, EV is not a proposition at this stage as my mileage is low and I will probably keep my vehicles beyond 10 years of life. Current batteries have both a usage and a calender life, the latter being an issue for me. Once they have scaled up the solid state battery in production, that is a different story. Tesla, Toyota, Ford etc. are all in the race to do that. They have perfected it in the lab, but upscaling into production will take some time. Although EV's have a much lower fire risk than ICE's per capita, due to gasoline being highly combustible, the solid state battery will basically remove the risk all together. Tesla has already eliminated the fire risk in their new production, it came at a mileage sacrifice though.

Solid state will give us 700 miles plus on a charge, and a life beyond 15 years. It is a matter of time.
Squeak, squeak, squeak........

I've never been anti-EV and have always maintained that the country I live in is not ready for them en masse.....and there is very little being done to get ready....

Squeak, squeak, squeak........

Follow the path of energy consumption to produce an EV battery from cradle to grave and the cost to dispose of it.

The ICE engine isn't done yet with the continued refinement of hydrogen systems that will be as clean burning as just about anything ever invented. You won't need to depend on the grid in the same ways most people do with with EVs.

Back