And they want to Drill baby Drill off the coast of Florida !

Yeah, like that's all that's made in China that we should worry about :rofl:

I digress...please continue on track... :whistle:

We need to just get rid of all things Chinese.
The we can walk everywhere naked, go hungry and not post on the org cuz we wont have anything left !
:laugh:

Hey, we have been living with dirty dish water off of Galveston & Freeport for years. Why should Florida be exempt?

Technically, our mucky water is from sedimentation from the Miss. River, but again we have the same risks here from drilling why not get a littel closer to FL. I know you all take pride in your beaches, but I am all for us using our own resources & getting out of the bed with the Saudis.

I'm just saying ..............

:whistle:

You took the words out of my mouth...lol! I grew up in Manvel, TX which is about 15 minutes from Surfside Beach. It wasn't until we were stationed in Virginia Beach that I realized that the US has beaches where the water isn't so murky.

They hope to use special containment booms to capture the oil and then burn it off, starting as early as Wednesday. This could be devastating to the gulf coast, affecting tourism, the shrimp and oyster industry, all kinds of things. No cause for the incident has been found yet, but I have a conspiracy theory:poke:

They hope to use special containment booms to capture the oil and then burn it off, starting as early as Wednesday. This could be devastating to the gulf coast, affecting tourism, the shrimp and oyster industry, all kinds of things. No cause for the incident has been found yet, but I have a conspiracy theory:poke:

funny you mention that.....I dont tag along with loony conspiracies, but what first flashed into my mind when I seen this was that this was caused by someone...makes you wonder if you should go with your instinct.???

We will probably find out in the future this rig was privately owned and in the red.
Behind on payments it was sold to the chinese a couple yrs ago.
Since then it has had numerous violations in safety and cut many corners .
Explosives resdiue will be found that was made in Iran and delivered by Al Qaeada .
They used North Korean made one man suicide subs to deliver the stuff.
True story !

Drill, drill, and drill some more...everywhere.

While we are at it, let have solar power and nuclear power plants...

Let's not send one dollar to foreign countries for oil/energy.

Drill, drill, and drill some more...everywhere.

While we are at it, let have solar power and nuclear power plants...

Let's not send one dollar to foreign countries for oil/energy.

Obv central Florida is not near any beaches ?
I would rather get it from some country whose gulf won't matter when it spills than drill for it here !

Back