All busa knees on the ground only!

Nickslick, Quite Impressive!! I will download the videos tonight. YOU DA MAN! Would like to hook-up at a track someday for some pointers. Thanks again for the photos!

I ride Katana 600, but getting a Busa either this fall, or next fall (depends whether I find a good deal). So, I think this is relevant to this thread.

No knee down yet, but getting close. Scraped a peg and lower fairing, so I constructed wooden sliders to basically let me know when I am too low.

Grass grows too high on the track, so I was hired to cut it on the inside of all turns. Here is me at work in the picture below.

Also, here is a link to one of the track days, and an illustration about the fairing sliders.

Track day

Fairing Sliders

Animation_Pocono_June_17__2003___3.gif

Boy this sux. I haden't checked this thread for a few days and it looks like I missed all the fun!

How about reinstating WWJD's posta So's I can get the jist?

PPPPPlease?

Damn Folks, Talk about PMS...Everyone one the Board is tripping lately...  CHILL THE FUG OUT!

BusaGod, your Humble moniker aside :D  I am digging the thread...Is the Busa a bike primarily for peg scraping?  Hell no but it's good to see shot of it doing it's thing, So thumbs up.  Sweet Bike BTW...
Is it a good idea on the streets well no, but who really cares, I see getting my knee down as sort of exploring the limits just like anything else, should be fun...
 Is getting your knee down neccessary to be fast?  No not really, like someone mentioned above, on the street, the knee down stuff you see is usually decoration.  Not needed But still fun.  
 Whats my point?  Twisted, stop talking and start posting pics...step up Bro, Lets see em...

Erionblade-  Stick around if you like but if you do much Busa bashing just bring a thick skin, the board is full of passionate Busa freaks... ;)   But change your sig bro cool?...Stick to your Honda guns though, the board could always use a different viewpoint or an outside opinion...
I really hope you do not find your Click theory to be true on this board, I think for the most part everyone tries to get along, there are buddies here but if someones being a dork I think the Board will cry dork...

WWJD, You kinda lost me on this thread, why the uncharacteristic aggresion?  

And Finally YEAH I'm THE FREAKING NETNANNY OK...Now you boys play nice...  Sh^t....
SilveR buddy,

Am I doing okay??

-Rip

Damn Folks, Talk about PMS...Everyone one the Board is tripping lately...  CHILL THE FUG OUT!

BusaGod, your Humble moniker aside :D  I am digging the thread...Is the Busa a bike primarily for peg scraping?  Hell no but it's good to see shot of it doing it's thing, So thumbs up.  Sweet Bike BTW...
Is it a good idea on the streets well no, but who really cares, I see getting my knee down as sort of exploring the limits just like anything else, should be fun...
 Is getting your knee down neccessary to be fast?  No not really, like someone mentioned above, on the street, the knee down stuff you see is usually decoration.  Not needed But still fun.  
 Whats my point?  Twisted, stop talking and start posting pics...step up Bro, Lets see em...

Erionblade-  Stick around if you like but if you do much Busa bashing just bring a thick skin, the board is full of passionate Busa freaks... ;)   But change your sig bro cool?...Stick to your Honda guns though, the board could always use a different viewpoint or an outside opinion...
I really hope you do not find your Click theory to be true on this board, I think for the most part everyone tries to get along, there are buddies here but if someones being a dork I think the Board will cry dork...

WWJD, You kinda lost me on this thread, why the uncharacteristic aggresion?  

And Finally YEAH I'm THE FREAKING NETNANNY OK...Now you boys play nice...  Sh^t....
SilveR buddy,

Am I doing okay??

-Rip
:D Oh I dunno Bro, after you rewarded my raise with a beautiful bit of writing, I think you've earned a free pass for a couple of weeks... :thumbsup: I think your Da Man...

I do not really plan on making a habbit of trying to keep the peace, I promise...It was just in this particular case it seemed like a good thread was getting derailed...

Or do I need to be offended?:super:

I love the pics. I hope more pics get posted. Wish I could get a knee down, but not yet. Keep the pics coming

:D HAHAHAHHA THOSE ARE SOME FUNNY PICS. THAT IS CLASSIC. I LIKE THE ONE ON THE LITTLE KID SPRINGY THING. HAHAH THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD. HAHAH TAKE IT EASY.

I don't suppose smacking one of those bots dots with your big toe counts. :crazy:

Let it be known, Twisted is "hell on two wheels" and I apologize for second guessing his integrity.
Busagod,

Your a standup dood. Takes balls to apologize like such in public. Spoken like a true Texan. Thanks for representin' us good ole boys right! When I come home, we gotta go railin man.

-Bill

BusaFever, Marine, Navy possibly?;) Spent four years myself, Marine, ATC New River, NC. Look me up when you get off that rock. Always ready to ride!

VIR trackday  Could not make myself turn the leg out ( 5 back operations) but was definately leaned over enough to scrub the knee

my knee was on the ground thursday and ..... well.... so was the rest of me but my knee was definately there, i have the scab to prove it :sad:

Sorry to here that boney1:sad: Were you actually attempting a 180 degree hairpin or what? Hope not too bad though. Well if you were and things went wrong, post the out come. Sorry to hear of your incident.:(

Back