All busa knees on the ground only!

You are correct sir!
I only have 4 make that 5 posts on this forumn so I quess I shouldn't say anything while the thread gets turned around on someone, It's just I see it on so many different Motorcycle forumns. The few in the clic running roughshod over the rest, kinda like back in the 80's. :super: Cruising on a bike is fun in it's own rite, as well as hanging it out there.

Why can't we all just get along?

So I shall stop and play nice after all what would jesus do?

I say if you can do it by all mean have fun.
if you can't or don't want to then don't

live and let live. by the way COOL PIC. :beerchug: :)

Sorry about earlier attampts to post a pic on this topic before, I'm confident I'll get it this time.  :sad:

I haven't posted this pic before (despite 3 attempts). It was taken on Monday at Phillip Island.

Damn Folks, Talk about PMS...Everyone one the Board is tripping lately... CHILL THE FUG OUT!

BusaGod, your Humble moniker aside :D I am digging the thread...Is the Busa a bike primarily for peg scraping? Hell no but it's good to see shot of it doing it's thing, So thumbs up. Sweet Bike BTW...
Is it a good idea on the streets well no, but who really cares, I see getting my knee down as sort of exploring the limits just like anything else, should be fun...
Is getting your knee down neccessary to be fast? No not really, like someone mentioned above, on the street, the knee down stuff you see is usually decoration. Not needed But still fun.
Whats my point? Twisted, stop talking and start posting pics...step up Bro, Lets see em...

Erionblade- Stick around if you like but if you do much Busa bashing just bring a thick skin, the board is full of passionate Busa freaks... ;) But change your sig bro cool?...Stick to your Honda guns though, the board could always use a different viewpoint or an outside opinion...
I really hope you do not find your Click theory to be true on this board, I think for the most part everyone tries to get along, there are buddies here but if someones being a dork I think the Board will cry dork...

WWJD, You kinda lost me on this thread, why the uncharacteristic aggresion?

And Finally YEAH I'm THE FREAKING NETNANNY OK...Now you boys play nice... Sh^t....

Oh Oh I got this one....

Wait For it..

uh...

YEah...

FUG YOU!!!!

Buffo Busa luv'd the photo, I'd give my left testicle to ride there even though I think I may need it back before the first lap. By the way, you may need to pull to the side, Hman is on your arss and wants by on his F4
:eek: Revlis, Vincebusa, and the now infamous Erionblade, thanks for the direction back to the original idea of this thread. :)

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with getting a knee down at all. It looks cool as hell and I'd love to be able to do it and make it look as good as you all.

My comments are directed at those that think that you aren't going fast if you aren't dragging a knee.

OK allright allready, but no appologies necessary! these are oldschool pics done on the way up to Mt St.Helens bout a year ago, pegs and pipes got the same mod but the shoes are gone. thinkin about gettin the billet covers with pucks on em for the stator and clutch, and some race panels with cutouts so I can ride again, I used M1,s to grind em down.....

Hey Twisted, did you find the tip of the end of the side stand got ground down on that side?

Mine did, but I don't know anyone else who had that problem, so I'm thinking that maybe it is the way that I have my suspension set up. :super:

What tyres you running?

NICKSLICK, Twisted, Good pics...

My only thought though Twisted is maybe you need to get off the seat a little more and on the inside...Maybe save that body work a little torture...looks expensive.

What about getting some Titanium sheet, form it around the left fairing where it touches down and use some adhesive or maybe even Industrial strength Velcro tape. I have some at home that I am pretty sure could stand up to the forces involved. Oh and as an added bonus, Bright white sparkies!

I was hoping Nick would post those pics.

Of course you can drag a knee on a 'Busa. I don't, just not my thing. But I have scraped a toe or two at Willow Springs or in the local canyons.

Net Nanny...Fug leaves very little to the imagination. How about a nice cup of tea?

And lastly, this IS a 'Busa site so "couch rider" may elicit strong opinions. :)

Sorry I missed all the controversy (not really)...I happen to love knee dragging pics, even if I'm never going to do it myself...got to admire someone that can handle a bike like that! :D

Great pics guys... :)

just for the record (and if you watch the csw flic above), the busa was ANHILATING everything in its path, twisty and strait alike. many 600s died in the making of that video...    

I placed 3rd out of a group of 32! Intermediate level, ranked by best laptime.

That’s what I'm talking about.....first things first. No Sister in that Twister, dude thanks for the photos, as soon as I get done posting I'll be digging through my wife’s panty drawer. I must ask you though; do you actually do that on purpose? I’m going to stick with the pucks.

Let it be known, Twisted is "hell on two wheels" and I apologize for second guessing his integrity.

Nickslick, great pictures!!! Thanks

Just to set the record straight; all due respect to the fastest production bike made! I have ridden a Busa and was completely impressed in fact blown away at how that bike never seemed to stop pulling. The couch reference was a joke that started with the owner of said Busa and was only a joke. :D

That said; Let's go drag some pucks.

Back