Accused of stealing someone's bike!

Went outside with him and looked at it, he did get a lot nicer once I was standing up over him and not sitting down though..

Good job on keeping your cool:thumbsup: but.....

in my best Roy D. Mercer voice Just how big a feller are ya??:laugh:

I think the moral of this story is that you had better be pretty freakin sure before you approach anybody about stealing your bike and better yet, don't even approach them at all...just call the police. He was in a no-win situation....he turns out to be wrong he looks like an idiot...he turns out to be right then he gets his azz kicked by 6 guys and the bike leaves without him anyway!:whistle:

Sorry to hear that happened to you but you definitly handled it with more class than most and I have a lot of respect for you over that. Take care.

Props to you on keeping your cool and not embarrassing the guy any more than he already had himself... I mean it's bad enough that he made a complete ass out of himself, but imagine that total idiot getting beaten to a pulp on top off it... Sad...:laugh:

Props to you on keeping your cool and not embarrassing the guy any more than he already had himself... I mean it's bad enough that he made a complete ass out of himself, but imagine that total idiot getting beaten to a pulp on top off it... Sad...:laugh:

It runs like a brand new bike man! so smooth, so, so smooth. yea I would have asked questions too, but wouldn't have an attitude like that. pretty ballsy.

Glad its running great! and glad everything turned out ok :thumbsup:

From what you said, he did sound a dumb****.

But I think what's missing is how irrational anyone might be that they'd worked so hard for the money to buy such an amazing bike, that they'd have to love more than any other thing they own, and then to have it all taken away with nothing to say for it?

I can swear that definitely would have driven me beyond manners, and I think you did right woodrrow.

I feel bad for the guy getting his bike stolen, but he should have had more tact in confronting you. Glad you kept your cool. If you wanna mess with him maybe you should have a little meet and greet for only blue busas and have a little parade in town. :laugh: I know I am evil. :whistle:

You should of asked him if he wanted to ride it to see if it felt the same as his own bike since he knew so much about the specifics of it. Then as soon as he goes around the corner, CALL THE 5-O on his A$$ and report him stealing it! :laugh:

Back