Please steal my busa

moeluv

Registered
Talking to a friend of mine and he was telling me about a friend of his that rode to Dallas and went to a spot where the bikers hang out. He rode a busa that had a stretched chrome swing arm. Chrome accents and new tires. backed it into a slot left it running and went into a store to buy something to drink heard an engine rev up looked outside to see his bike leaving for the last time.

Is it me or was he just asking to get his ride stole.
1} backing it in to a parking spot,
2} Out of state, in an unfamiliar setting
3} with people who know how to ride (a lot of bikes there)
4} leaving it with the keys in it and running

Other bikers just let them ride off

Don't know if the story is true or not heard it from a second party but if it is.......

dumb

give your input

He shoulda put a FREE sign on it. Then it may have gone faster.
wow.gif

not sure but isnt one of the first questions that the insurance company asks before paying on a policy is "was it locked up or were the keys in it?

I agree he was too stooopid for leaving it running but what does 'backing into a parking spot' have to do with anything?

I wouldn't even leave mine runnin' in my own driveway ! What a numbnutt !
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Amen!
No way this story is true either. I refuse to believe that there is anyone so asinine as to leave his bike running while he goes into a store! Sounds like the woman who took off her $15,000 wedding ring to wash her hands and... oh my... there it goes!

I doubt it happened. Especially with the money invested in appearance mods.

laugh.gif
Amen!
No way this story is true either. I refuse to believe that there is anyone so asinine as to leave his bike running while he goes into a store! Sounds like the woman who took off her $15,000 wedding ring to wash her hands and... oh my... there it goes!
Well it happens every Sunday at the Hess here in Fl.
The leave it running part anyway.
But then most of the bikers know when someone DOESN'T
belong to a bike.
Hate to see what happens then.

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1433"|1149796706 -->

i know people that leave keys in their bike and if this is a habit that he has he is probably thinking other bikers is watching his bike. I would never do this but to many things to go wrong

I disagree ... some people really are that stupid ... I've seen it. thought about riding it behind the store to teach them a lesson but then thought that's just as dumb as them leaving it running

Back