A lot of hardley riders need these...

fsusux

Banned
I had to service an ATM in Opp Alabama today, when I was leaving I came across this monstrocity...  
AAAssjani.gif

A Harley trike...

trainingwheels_1.jpg

Or is it?

trainingwheels_2.jpg

Training wheels!  
rock.gif

trainingwheels_3.jpg

trianingwheels_4.jpg

I then had to drive 175 miles home with those images in my head. I think my eyes were bleeding when I got home.
bomb.gif

I really love the large white zip ties holding it together. It looks like he learned his fabrications skills from Mikey at OCC!
tounge.gif

Not only training wheels, but apparently home made training wheels. Are you sure that's not your bike, it looks like a tool bag on the back and I recall you saying that sometimes you ride your bike to service calls?

laugh.gif

Either for a Newbie or an old timer who can't hold the bike up anymore, can't afford a real trike and doesn't need to be riding.

Don

Not only training wheels, but apparently home made training wheels. Are you sure that's not your bike, it looks like a tool bag on the back and I recall you saying that sometimes you ride your bike to service calls?

laugh.gif
Hand me the keys, I'd ride it!
face7.gif

Seriously though, that's my van in the reflection on the doors.

Wait a minute, I'll bet you don't need keys, just a screwdriver!

This is a tough room. At least the rider is in the wind.
Met up with an old timer down here on a old Triumph with a home made side car that had tall plexi all the way around the cockpit. He had his 3 small dogs in it. says they go with him everywhere. Interesting guy, says he's been riding "bout 60 years now".

Met up with an old timer down here on a old Triumph with a home made side car that had tall plexi all the way around the cockpit. He had his 3 small dogs in it. says they go with him everywhere. Interesting guy, says he's been riding "bout 60 years now".
Was it held together with zip-ties?

I actually saw a bunch of those things out side the Harley dealership a couple of months ago... I think it is a kit you can buy... Predominantly used by women and older men...

<span style='color:blue'>Ditto, i was just going to say! so that is what those Fiero's were good 4!!!! That's a squirtser isn't it?
rock.gif
</span>

<!--EDIT|8Daytona8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151767201 -->

Please don't start a "We're all riding brothers no matter what you ride" crusade. It's a load.

Please don't start a "We're all riding brothers no matter what you ride" crusade. It's a load.
+ 1
smile.gif

Yup,I too had a Fiero...it was very interesting in how you had to 'Do it' in that thing.....
tounge.gif

Those rims would be on the Fiero GT (6 cyl.) and also Sunbird.
And yup,it is a skirtster!

Back