A little muslim insight

I...dunno... they look like terrorists to me :laugh:

Rubb.

CIMG3102.jpg

Saiids folks are nothing to worry about, the real threat to America's values are the gay mall terrorists lying in wait to corrupt America's innocent teens.

Here's their leader. Be frightened, I saw it on Fox news.

Obama-Been-Shoppin'

Gay%20terrorist.bmp

cheers
ken

P.S. To all a y'all literal Americans, this has been a ironic tongue in cheek post. :whistle::laugh::beerchug:

your're in america.... what do you expect..

i would expect the same philosophy that the country was based on and we ourselves stand behind and preach.....the constitution and the amendments!!! wich includes FREEDOM OF RELIGION. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. and when those above said things includes ACTUAL ACTS OF VIOLENCE BY THOSE USEING THOSE SAID "FREEDOMS" TO HURT OUR FAMILYS...then we promptly use another amendment FEEDOM TO BEAR ARMS!! otherwise if you are a legal american (yes immigration needs reworked) you have these RIGHTS this means in my mind a muslim is nothing but a human being untill they (the individual) does something inhuman and violates the laws of this country. YES DANG IT LET THEM BUILD THE MOSQUE. ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE TOWERS AND SHAME ON US FOR STANDING BEHIND OUR LAWS BUT YET CRY "WOLF" BECAUSE OF OUR UNEDUCATED UN BASED FEARS OF A GROUP...AND NOT THE ACTION OF VERY VERY VERY FEW INDIVIDUALS.....SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Last edited:
Justyntym:

He speaks the truth and represents all 1.6 billion muslims worldwide.
Everyone of them has his cd in their car right now and have memorized it !
Right now as we speak every man , woman and child Muslim in the USA and worldwide is plotting your death !

Is that what you want to hear ?

Seems so. Nothing will change your mind so why ask ?

Translation is fairly accurate.
Hes a whack job ! He does not rep all Muslims worldwide.
He speaks for nobody but himself.
I've seen him before and would equate him to Al Sharpton. Does Al Sharpton rep all Black people ? Does the KKK rep all white people ?
NO !
So why is it when y'all find one nut on video you tend to believe and think OMG they are all bad.
Have you ever travelled to a Muslim country ?
Have you ever gone into a Mosque and posed your question ?
Have you ever even talked to a Muslim ?
or do you just get your info from Foxnews and believe what you hear ?
The Muslim bashing here is getting a bit old.

Sorry rant over

+1 :handshake:

i couldnt have agreed more that A.hole in the video with his sleazy F.ing smile represents no one but himself.

All this exposing, I feel left out ???...let's take it up a notch...

:smileyexhibit:

There...now I feel better

Back