A couple of pics from today, or

(BusaBret @ Feb. 12 2007,07:35) Great looking bike MC!!!
super.gif
 Good luck on the promo as well.
beerchug.gif

You wouldn't happen to know where a fellow could score one of those "Remove Before Flight" banners would you?
rock.gif
?
Mine is off of a keychain from the Naval Safety Center - but I can dig one up...

Send me your addy.

(Hy_Rolr @ Feb. 12 2007,01:17) Bike looks great Shawn and Congrats on your promotion...
Thanks, but haven't heard about the promotion yet...

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 12 2007,01:27) Lookin' good Brother  
beerchug.gif
is Bessie gonna make it to Vegas if you get the promotion
rock.gif
Not sure - but I didi just find out that I will not be going to Yuma - I'll be sending you a PM.

A person like yourself deserves the promotion.  I'll go ahead and throw a congrats out now.  Congrats Maj  
beerchug.gif

bike's looks good.  grey hair and all

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,17:54)
(Un-Caged @ Feb. 11 2007,17:53)
cool.gif
Looks like she bounced back from the ignorant driver incident.
Yes sir... BTW, got your PM, what do you think about meeting up next Sun?  I can bring the fam!
Sounds great, but talk around here has been for Sat qualifying. Usually the best action happens then, and you get to see all the cars before some get trailered or grenaded. We'll watch the weather and I'll give you a call.
race.gif

Glad to see she's back at it and lookin' good.

And if you feel the need to get that tank back to normal, let me know and I'll throw a few bucks your way!

Makes me miss Caesar...haven't even looked at him in a long time now
sad.gif

Looks great Shawn...I need to go uncover my Busa and make sure he's okay
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,17:57)
(Wag @ Feb. 11 2007,18:03) Why do you call her the garbage busa?

Nice ride, actually.

super.gif

--Wag--
Uh, a coupl eof guys I knew here used to laugh at me 'cause for the most part I am too cheap to get the high end stuff - I do all my own wiring and as much maintenance as I can... there is no wiring diagram on the planet that would help chase a problem down on Bessie!  For awhile,  she was the one of the only Busas around here that wasn't blinged out.

Thanks for the compliment - we both appreciate it!
How it looks has nothing to do with it! How it PERFORMS and how the user USES it determines the bike!

Great lookin bike MC!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Thanks James - hey, what happens when you turn a brake caliper upside down??
laugh.gif

(rockadaous @ Feb. 12 2007,09:12) A person like yourself deserves the promotion.  I'll go ahead and throw a congrats out now.  Congrats Maj  
beerchug.gif

bike's looks good.  grey hair and all
Shoot, tried to downsize that pic you posted rock, and now it won't go in your post!

Here you go...sorry about that man...
smile.gif

salute.jpg

Back