A couple of pics from today, or

(Wag @ Feb. 11 2007,18:03) Why do you call her the garbage busa?

Nice ride, actually.

super.gif

--Wag--
Uh, a coupl eof guys I knew here used to laugh at me 'cause for the most part I am too cheap to get the high end stuff - I do all my own wiring and as much maintenance as I can... there is no wiring diagram on the planet that would help chase a problem down on Bessie! For awhile, she was the one of the only Busas around here that wasn't blinged out.

Thanks for the compliment - we both appreciate it!

(sageronin @ Feb. 11 2007,18:15) It's all good Bro and she is looking good!! Nothing garbage about your scoot.
You sir, are the man.
bowdown.gif

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 11 2007,19:49)
(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 11 2007,14:21)
(ToyKraz @ Feb. 11 2007,16:19) Very nice Shawn. Too clean though. Makes me think you never ride her.  
laugh.gif

bluegrab.gif
Hey Mister!  I was talking to my Father in Law yesterday, he is looking to buy a house up at Anthem!  Don't be surprised if I come knocking one day!
Cool! I welcome it. Bring some swim trunks and I will supply the beer!

Your family is welcome as well.

Brad
Oh man - are you gonna regret that!

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 11 2007,19:57) looking good there shawn

i have always thought you had a good looking ride

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

super.gif
Thanks Brian. I really appreciate that!

(Revolution @ Feb. 11 2007,20:06) those are'nt dents and scratches, those are beauty marks on her.  
beerchug.gif
Like gray hair I suppose
smile.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 11 2007,20:15) looks great to me, i didnt really notice any flaws. Bike is super clean though
I try to treat her right!

(NCpanther01 @ Feb. 11 2007,20:17) Great looking bike!!  There's no garbage there:)!   Keep us posted on next weeks news!!
You bet!

Lookin' good Brother
beerchug.gif
is Bessie gonna make it to Vegas if you get the promotion
rock.gif

Great looking bike MC!!!
super.gif
Good luck on the promo as well.
beerchug.gif

You wouldn't happen to know where a fellow could score one of those "Remove Before Flight" banners would you?
rock.gif
?

Back